Sync to Wave

Sync to Wave | Reviews

by Wave Sync

Sync orders and payouts into Wave Accounting

The Fighting Irish Martins

Exactly what I needed. Was paying so much money for Quickbooks subscription and Bookkeep (like $70 CAD/mo), now I use Wave for free (I like the app better too). And this app works perfectly to sync my invoices to Wave. Set it up yesterday and was working great today. Just be sure to match up your accounts in the setup process and everything works flawlessly. Also note it does not transfer historical data. I exported my orders/reports by month from Shopify and entered that data manually by month in Wave for this fiscal year so far (Jan-Oct). It's not the most exact but fine enough records for my needs as a sole proprietorship. Highly recommended app for small biz owners who either want or need to, for financial reasons, handle their own bookkeeping. :) Thanks for this great app!

Cheerfetti Gift Co.

This app was easy to install and worked great! Support team was helpful as well when I had a question about how fees were accounted for.