Image Optimizer & Compression

Image Optimizer, Compressor, ALT, Rename file name & SEO

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Happy Hours Ofis Hediye

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 2 hours

It is perfect. So easy to use, i like this app, so helpfull for my web site. I tried other apps, but it is the best!

SHOPBOX

Location France

Great app ! Very helpfull for heavy images ! I created store with lot of images and needed to optimize and it helped a lot

Spike

Location India

I really love this app.because it's free and easy to use. I recommend this app this is the best app

Coolpebbles

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 15 hours

I'm updating my review again. Developer was really kind and explained me and help me all the way through to get what I was looking for. He also gave me non related advice which is always appreciated. I'm always thankful with good costumer support and this was excellent. The app does optimize the images nicely and have a file renaming option as well as alt text, so it is pretty great. Would recommend.

Dezhune

Location China
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Very effective ! I used this it compress images in low size still same image quality VERY highly recomend you to use and optimize your website images.

Happpy2cart

Location India

I used it and it does it work perfectly and amazing tool, suggested to everyone as it is free and no cost product initially

All Fenix

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

A wonderful app I use it into my website it optimize my website speed very fast I love this app

SHETORE

Location China

The seller service is super powerful. Five stars must be given. I hope Way2Enjoy Image Optimizer can help our website! If the effect is very good, I will give more comments one after another! !!!1

D Smart Shop

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Cheap monthly plan or 1 time pay option. Best customer service. Just ask them...instant reply. They already solve all my problems. Tq guys.

Gidi Bay

Location Nigeria

This is a nice app. Silently optmizing the images in the background. and the support responded very fast to my queries.