WC Fulfillment

WC Fulfillment

by WC Fulfillment

The easiest way to create and sell Print on Demand products

Bruno's Swag

Very easy to use and trust me i am not a pro. thank you for this app i will tell my friends about it.

Zoco.fr

So easy to install and configure, and to use ! Imagination is only limit !
Thanks for this amazing app!

9 to 5 Heroes

The app is intuitive and very easy to use. This is definetely a winner. The products have good quality and WC fulfillment has great marketing.

PrideAllYear.com

Can be slow in fulfillment, but has never passed the 2-4 week estimate. Quality products, and no complaints from my customers.

Berlinn

I love the mockups.
Good prices.
Need more products and more mockups.
And if it had free mockup videos it was legendary.

Wildfire Gifts

Whenever I test a new product, there seems to be a problem with fulfilling in a timely manner. Even with express shipping option, items are taking 3+ weeks to reach customers.

IT33HP

Awesome Skulls

I love it. Hope it have more great products for customize.
The prices is amazing.
Love it. very helful to me

The Muyi Shop

I have been using this app for about 2 months and had 8 orders fulfilled through them - the watches, wallets and wallet phone cases.

The good: They have pretty responsive customer service and are working on addressing some of the issues they have. The quality of the customer service is satisfactory. The wallets are very nice and is the only product that I plan to keep in my store.

The bad: Quality control of their products seems to be non-existent. One of my customers received a watch with a crown that did not work so they could not adjust the time. The watch bands are made of very stiff leather. The wallet cases are kind of cheap - the phone case insert inside my wallet case broke the first time I dropped my phone. I didn't try any of the other products because of the issues I had.

Also, they had watch print quality issues in the beginning but did get a new printer to fix the issue. However, they did not replace or refund affected items to rectify their mistakes.

I'm giving them 3 stars because they are good with select products.

d-p-acces

E o aplicatie foarte buna. Te invata pas cu pas ce trebuie sa faci. Recomand cu încredere aplicatia.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30