WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

The easiest way to create and sell Print on Demand products.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hooded.ch

Location Switzerland

No one responds to the report. In addition there are problems with the app that is inaccessible several a week very disturbing when you have to go upload a visual for a custom order. Moreover, the production time is not respected.

Red Cactus Surfing

Ordered an item according to their specifications. Item was received and 2 sizes smaller than the specified size according to measurements. Logged the issue on their chat, contact us and emailed their support. Absolutely no response from them at all. Just ignoring the issue as if it doesn't exist. Definitely not acceptable way to handle any issue. Highly disappointed in the fact that absolutely no action is taken by them to try and rectify the issue.

The Dream Story

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 1 year

They have the worst support, they almost never answer emails!!! I have cases opened against me on lost packages and there is no one to speak with to solve this!!! Update: 20 days later, and still none of my emails were answered!
I had removed all their products from my shop. Definitely the worst POD.

Phoenix Shaving

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Customer placed an order January 19th, 2022, it is now February 22, 2022. The order is still "processing". I was told it would ship last week. It has not shipped and I have attempted to get some additional information with no reply from the company.

Trancentral Shop

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 year

I've processed over 250 orders with WC. 1. Very poor quality items, I had tons of returns. 2. Very slow production time 3. Very slow shipping times NOT RECOMENDED

American Wall Art

Time spent using app About 1 year

Outstanding customer service! Had an issue I couldn't figure out and they responded very quickly and helped me figure out the problem. CS agents are very friendly and helpful. Great experience, thanks.

BOCCALE D'AMORE

Time spent using app About 2 months

They haven't sent my product, it says on their page that it takes 3 to 5 working days to produce it, it's been 15 working days already! When 10 business days passed they promised me that the next week would be out, but they didn't. Now they tell me I get my money back, the problem is that it already made me look bad to the customer! Besides, they told me that days ago and they haven't returned it. If I had known, I would have easily looked for another one! It's no good, it's a dead app.

Amare Charms

This is a DEAD APP. Look at all the reviews this year. ALL 1 star. Everyone beware, the production time takes forever, chances are they probably have another party make their stuff for them. Based on other's review, it will take months before it arrives to customer. It WILL RUIN your shop's reputation. STAY AWAY. I'm not gonna use this app. Do yourself a favor and remove this app if you want your business's reputation to not suffer. UPDATE: I contacted shopify representatives and told them about the issue people having on here regarding production and shipping times. I have an order that was made in Sept 7, 2020. WC Fulfillment was CC'ed to the email and they replied saying that it shipped. They gave me a "tracking number" and told me it can take 2-3 days for USPS to update. 1 week later, the tracking number on USPS says unavailable. Today 10/05/2020, still says in production. As stated by previous reviewers, this APP will give you fake tracking numbers that does not exist just to get you to think that your order shipped. STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP. I told shopify if they can remove this app as it has a lot of recent bad reviews.

SweetSpotBox

Time spent using app About 2 years

Don't waste your nerves and time with them. Support just gives the same answers all the time. No, follow up emails like promised from support. They don't give sh*t about your customers.

Gallifreyworld

Time spent using app Over 2 years

terrible company, made worse as Shopify isn't closing them down or helping us get money back, this company took monies for items says shipped but 6 weeks later still chasing items from may, COVID blamed all the time, they've now ruined my company and good name. Just issue refunds and SHOPIFY remove them from your app list as you just giving them more time to rip people off.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42