WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

by WC Fulfillment

The easiest way to create and sell Print on Demand products.

huongnguyenpo92

great app. I have been using it for my store now great service, great products would highly recommend for anyone looking for good POD

Rebray

The app really helps with my design. I like the way they include the mock-ups, the all over print came out great.

Forwardcuffs

Unfortunately my experience is lack luster from a number of issues stemming from the poorly designed app interface which doesn't allow you to customize the position of your uploads on your product. But after placing 2 failed orders it was clear that WC fulfillment is not only unreliable but they also have poor ethics. My first customers order was never received by the customer and that issue was never address by wcfulfillment. My second order was never even processed. After a week waiting I requested to cancel the order, to my surprise I was told I would have to wait 24-48hrs to cancel the order that could be shipped anytime between that same time frame. forcing me to keep an order I no longer waited. On top of that there is no other form of customer service or contact beside online chatting, which im sure is probably a 3rd party.

Illusion Photograph

SUPERIOR JERSEYS

Quality is good, getting better with time. Shipping times can vary. Prices keep going up but customer service is phenomenal. Overall pretty happy.

LOLSpread

I just downloaded this app and so far I am loving it. It is actually providing me everything I need so far. Will update review once I have had a chance to use it more.

5Elements

Nate is an absolutely incredible, kind hearted guy who poured his heart into extensive training to help others succeed, the app's customer support is one of the best in the industry, and the product lineup is very unique. Can't say I'm anything but super happy with them!

Unique Phone Casez

Great app, easy to use, fulfills orders in a timely manner. They respond to support tickets quick & are helpful! Thank you

Adoring Yoga

This app is really help, have you seen step by step tutorial videos on how to use their mock up images? Have you seen competitive price with fair quality goods? This app is got it. and btw I love Nate. Nate you are the best!

Heroes and Kingz

I used this app for very specific branded merchandise and it is fantastic!
The tutorials are straightforward and easy to follow. Just follow the directions and you will be all set.