WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

by WC Fulfillment

The easiest way to create and sell Print on Demand products.

d-p-acces

E o aplicatie foarte buna. Te invata pas cu pas ce trebuie sa faci. Recomand cu încredere aplicatia.

Moonkite

Awesome customer service and fast to average shipping duration. The CEO also knows what he is doing and is very helpful to their clients by sharing tutorials and being innovative with their app. The app is easy to use, however, there are other things that needs improvement as some information on their webpages are not updated.

Fami stores

Good app for newbie but needs to improve for woocommerce version. Good app for newbie but needs to improve for woocommerce version.

nenett-leather

Shipping service to Europe is horrible!!! Order an wallet phone case on 6th December and still haven't received it. Very unpleasant! I will stay away from this app now.

BotigaShops

No entiendo de ninguna de las maneras que estas aplicaciones que pueden ser interesantes para la venta on-line, no tengan la versión de un video tutorial ni el soporte en otros principales idiomas como el Español. No seria más comercial y seguro que conseguirián más clientes y ventas que al final es lo que interesa? Gracias

Rim Of The Glass

Totally game changer! And the Facebook group is pretty active with support and help from the community.

SunnySeasonShop

great app, great products, and the customer service is very good. Always come out with new products and updates.

C.W. Art Studio

First and only order and it's been a nightmare trying to get answers from them. 14 days now in "processing" contacted their customer service for several days and each day they say "sorry. we are waiting to hear back from our team members. We will let you know in 24 to 48 hours" We NEVER hear back. We contact every time after the time expires only to hear the same thing with absolutely no answers or explanations. Apparently, they get ignored by their "Team members". We had to refund our customer and still am waiting in limbo for the order with no answers and as an insult they offered me a 20% refund! We Won't be using them after this and definitely can't recommend them.

Oflario

A friend showed me this app. it is a changing game. I didn't want to do POD before because I was afraid of the design part. And Now I have everything inside. WC Fulfillment want you to make money guys

American Pride HQ

I love their product catalog! They obviously have a niche market that isn't covered with other POD suppliers, which I greatly appreciate.