WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

WC Fulfillment Print on Demand | Reviews

by WC Fulfillment

The easiest way to create and sell Print on Demand products.

Image Unlimited 71

A really easy to learn and accessible app for any store! I really love the list of videos that help walk you through any issue you may have as well as the easy access to someone to answer questions.

Printed LifeStyles

I love the interface and ease of use of the app. I made my first 10 sales after switching over to WC. Nate has great advice and gives every single resource you could possibly need to get started. The other gurus just don't compare in my opinion, I highly recommend WC, and I look forward to scaling to the moon with everything there is to offer here.

Casefinity

Guys please please please keep up the good job! I love this so much! I am looking forward to other goodies that we can customise as well! :)

Great Product Ideas

I installed this yesterday and through a discussion on its fb group noticed a difference in product costs (costs to sellers, not customers) between what it showed on my screen and what others say they pay. On the fb thread I was told by the app owner that new sellers (such as me) are charged more for products than existing sellers unless we pay a premium of $9.99 per month (which existing sellers don't pay) and that this is because Shopify "wants its share of the revenue".

Downloading this app means you'll continually either pay more for (its very limited) products than others who downloaded it before you, or have to pay $9.99 per month to get the same deal they get for free.

Some of what I've subsequently read on the fb group (before I left it a few hours after joining it!) and elsewhere online is enough for me to conclude that some bank on the fact that dropshipping attracts more than its share of dreamers and fools.

Waphose

Awesome app and nice job.
keeeeeeep gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooing

PoeLovecraft

Good apppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Erocke Shop

LOVESOUT.COM

I learn a lot from Nate from his youtube channel, WC Fulfillment app is easy to use and amazing mockup! Thank you!

Style4-Nature

Great experience. We tried several POD Apps and services and this one is one of our Top 3. Where it really stands out is the support and all the free templates to make your product pages look amazing.

Valson

I used WC Fulfillment to create 10 custom watches for a customer. The customer's son recently passed away and he wanted to get 10 watches with his picture to give to family members. As soon as he received the watches, he called me very emotional. He said that the watch looked amazing and that his family was very thankful for the watches. Awesome work guys!!