WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
WC Fulfillment
3.9
August 10, 2020

Don't waste your nerves and time with them. Support just gives the same answers all the time. No, follow up emails like promised from support. They don't give sh*t about your customers.

SweetSpotBox
Time spent using app: About 2 years
July 21, 2020

terrible company, made worse as Shopify isn't closing them down or helping us get money back, this company took monies for items says shipped but 6 weeks later still chasing items from may, COVID blamed all the time, they've now ruined my company and good name. Just issue refunds and SHOPIFY remove them from your app list as you just giving them more time to rip people off.

Gallifreyworld
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 1, 2020

Please, do not bother downloading this application. This was very promising in terms of the types of unique options available, from the looks of it Nate is just collecting cash from our orders and is not even fulfilling them. Customer service is so used to these complaints that their responses are almost robotic. Please, someone else come up with this concept but from the USA. STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP - YOU'VE BEEN WARNED, YOU WILL BE NO DIFFERENT

Paw'd Memorials
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 24, 2020

More 100 orders no shipped and received by my customer.
It is a real scam, to be avoided at all costs !
Uninstall is coming !

MAJESTION
France
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
June 13, 2020

App used to be good, but is horrible now. Items are taking over 2 months to ship if they even ship at all. If they are shipped, they sit at the post office in the same spot for over a month. I'm not sure if my customers will ever receive their product, and it's making my business look bad and costing me money in refunds.

I have tried the chat function and now they have completely stopped replying. I have emailed with no response. I have tried to post in the group, but they denied my post, probably because it's negative on them I'm looking for answers.

DO NOT USE THIS APP!