WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.9)
3.9
March 21, 2020

Limited Control to no control of when you choose to fufil an order. My orders have now been "processing" for over 3 weeks and nothing has been shipped. Customers are getting impatient and so am I. Stay away from this company unless you want a huge headache down the line.

Baby Yoda Shop
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited April 7, 2020

Bad Experience!!! Many 1 star reviews on a short period of time for this app! Do not use this app to avoid bad customer experience. Avoid! Don't use this app - From order to clients' doors - more than 2 months. No express shipping. NO tracking numbers. Fake tracking numbers! Poor quality control.
Many several other pod companies from facilities in China had fewer shipping times to the USA than this app. This is not acceptable! Customer misinformation! Do not use this company! The app will be deleted from the shopify app store soon for bad customer support and bad reviews!

They have a Facebook group and they deleting posts where users talking about the shipping and quality - that's why I give 1 star, this is not acceptable. They didn't warn people about that they have lost fast shipping provider. They don't care you!!! The founder of the app - Nate now is silent about his app situation and does not update customers anymore!
The app was good 6 months ago but avoid it now!!! AVOID!

Burberra
Latvia
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 13, 2020

I wish I could give ZERO STARS. Do your self a favor...Skip this app...don't download it, don't test it...if you already have customers, you will lose some dealing with this company, and if you have no customers you will start off with a bad reputation...Look at any recent review...apparently, some years ago they use to be good...but that company that earned any of those above 3 stars don't exist...I would dare even say, probably never existed, just some fact accounts to boost ratings....there is no way someone goes from that good to as bad as what they are and not have a way to turn it around. I am dealing with issues from orders from december....in march... I am still waiting to receive items from orders on the 1st of January...in March... I have not had 1 single order be shipped within a timely manner, I have not had one single order shipped without some type of error...be it, one of my watches not having the right picture, to images being flipped upside down...to only receiving half of my order...TRASH COMPANY...and they do nothing to resolve anything...they tell you an item is shipped and give you tracking and no action happens for 1-2 weeks....when it is actually shipped....this is after already waiting 2 weeks for production time.

Equris
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 26, 2020

Really bad experience with this company. My order was paid a month ago and it´s still "in production". Chat support is apologetic but not supportive. I will finish working with them as soon as they finally ship all my current orders

Lingo Merch
Estonia
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 19, 2020

I am sick of their customer service. One customer service rep. Tricia knows nothing about how their company system works completely and gave me wrong instruction twice. Really wasted my time. And she still kept arguing with me but not provided me the correct solution. I asked to talk to manager or boss. She refused to do so. I don't know how she could continue working for this company. I am really frustrated.

Eagles|Patriots|Steelers Gear
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 7, 2020

Nate, you need to fix your app. Fix the long shipping times, fix the fact that your selection is weak. You can do better than this. Then everyone will come back when you're done. Okay?

SprayBoo
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 6, 2020

This app used to be my favorite but something has happened in the past few months, they don't even communicate with their sellers in the Facebook group instead they delete legitimate post, shipping times is slow and they aren't addressing it.

This used to be the app that came into the market and wanted to change thing but unfortunately it has become worse than those that came before it.

Stay far AWAY!

Best Grand
Time spent using app: About 3 years
February 2, 2020

Avoid at all costs!

Used to be a great app has been in steady decline for months now. Orders taking up to 30 days to produce despite their promise of an "average 2 day production time". Fake shipping numbers provided. Wrong colors printed. Wrong sizes. The list goes on and on. Out of all my orders, probably about 70% had problems. Look elsewhere!

Acid Threadz
Ireland
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 31, 2020

their production and shipping times are absolutly not acceptable.

Orders are now in production for 23 days and then add another 15-20 days for their "express shipping."

This whole DHL Express was a lie from the beginning anyways.
We run a close to 7 figure strore from thailand and when sending via DHL Express packages usually arrive between 3-5 days rather than 15-20 days.
Our packages are also trackable withing an 1 hour, not within a week or not at all.

Freaky Cat
Thailand
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 27, 2020

I used to love using this company but lately, they have been getting worst Longer time to be sent and now they have informed me a customers order won't be getting sent until next month when there has been no contact with anyone that orders will be getting delayed how hard is it to send an email beforehand or put a notice in the group or app but nothing. Instead, they leave us hanging open to having to issue refunds to unhappy customers. Because of their stuff-ups. it is time we started looking for another company to use as at this point we can't trust them and don't recommend

Harley Akers Tattoo Designs