WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

by WC Fulfillment

The easiest way to create and sell Print on Demand products.

Best Grand

This app used to be my favorite but something has happened in the past few months, they don't even communicate with their sellers in the Facebook group instead they delete legitimate post, shipping times is slow and they aren't addressing it.

This used to be the app that came into the market and wanted to change thing but unfortunately it has become worse than those that came before it.

Stay far AWAY!

Acid Threadz

Avoid at all costs!

Used to be a great app has been in steady decline for months now. Orders taking up to 30 days to produce despite their promise of an "average 2 day production time". Fake shipping numbers provided. Wrong colors printed. Wrong sizes. The list goes on and on. Out of all my orders, probably about 70% had problems. Look elsewhere!

Freaky Cat

their production and shipping times are absolutly not acceptable.

Orders are now in production for 23 days and then add another 15-20 days for their "express shipping."

This whole DHL Express was a lie from the beginning anyways.
We run a close to 7 figure strore from thailand and when sending via DHL Express packages usually arrive between 3-5 days rather than 15-20 days.
Our packages are also trackable withing an 1 hour, not within a week or not at all.

Harley Akers Tattoo Designs

I used to love using this company but lately, they have been getting worst Longer time to be sent and now they have informed me a customers order won't be getting sent until next month when there has been no contact with anyone that orders will be getting delayed how hard is it to send an email beforehand or put a notice in the group or app but nothing. Instead, they leave us hanging open to having to issue refunds to unhappy customers. Because of their stuff-ups. it is time we started looking for another company to use as at this point we can't trust them and don't recommend

Designs by MyUtopia Shout Out

I used to love WC Fulfillment, Awesome phone cases, expidted shipping, then in 2019 November/December I noticed a difference, shipping slowed, taking over a month to arrive. come to find out, they switched to ePacket shipping without notifying their seller base, with no option of paying for upgraded shipping. Now Customer Service will not replace lost packages or issue refunds. Most other china Based POD were working with sellers to get items to the customers quickly, this one hasn't.

Science Addicted

The worst customer support ever.
Quality is good but the support doesn't care about you and your orders. They keep answering with the same phrases over and over. Shipping is super slow.

Surf n' Turf Designs

Extremely disappointed. I spent a lot of money creating designs for their products, but have had several orders that took more than a month. I recently had a several hundred dollar order that was placed in October and did not receive it until this week! More than 2 months! I liked Nates Youtube content but I will never do business with them again.

Thomas RICHARD

Very slow shipping
Plus, 30% of my customer didn't received their package.. the support just tell me to "kindly ask my customer to contact their local post office"....
the benefit are too low for the complain... and if I have to refund my unstatisfied customers, I will just loose money in the whole winter season...

Retro Reverse

This company sucks, the shipping time is the worst and customer service is not the greatest. The quality of products started off good then just went downhill i am removing all the items from my shop asap! Not reliable at all.

RAKUTEES HOUSE

This is a scam application. They received money from the order, but did not ship it, instead they sent me a virtual tracking number. 1 product but not shipped out of china. I tried ordering a product and could not receive it, did not respond, did not support even sent a message. fu ** king app from china!