WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.9)
3.9
January 31, 2020

their production and shipping times are absolutly not acceptable.

Orders are now in production for 23 days and then add another 15-20 days for their "express shipping."

This whole DHL Express was a lie from the beginning anyways.
We run a close to 7 figure strore from thailand and when sending via DHL Express packages usually arrive between 3-5 days rather than 15-20 days.
Our packages are also trackable withing an 1 hour, not within a week or not at all.

Freaky Cat
Thailand
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 28, 2020

Not wow, not so bad. They must definitely improve their shipping rates and quality of the products.

365CarMods
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 27, 2020

I used to love using this company but lately, they have been getting worst Longer time to be sent and now they have informed me a customers order won't be getting sent until next month when there has been no contact with anyone that orders will be getting delayed how hard is it to send an email beforehand or put a notice in the group or app but nothing. Instead, they leave us hanging open to having to issue refunds to unhappy customers. Because of their stuff-ups. it is time we started looking for another company to use as at this point we can't trust them and don't recommend

Harley Akers Tattoo Designs
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 15, 2020

I used to love WC Fulfillment, Awesome phone cases, expidted shipping, then in 2019 November/December I noticed a difference, shipping slowed, taking over a month to arrive. come to find out, they switched to ePacket shipping without notifying their seller base, with no option of paying for upgraded shipping. Now Customer Service will not replace lost packages or issue refunds. Most other china Based POD were working with sellers to get items to the customers quickly, this one hasn't.

Designs by MyUtopia Shout Out
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 8, 2020

The worst customer support ever.
Quality is good but the support doesn't care about you and your orders. They keep answering with the same phrases over and over. Shipping is super slow.

Science Addicted
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 8, 2020

Extremely disappointed. I spent a lot of money creating designs for their products, but have had several orders that took more than a month. I recently had a several hundred dollar order that was placed in October and did not receive it until this week! More than 2 months! I liked Nates Youtube content but I will never do business with them again.

Surf n' Turf Designs
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 7, 2020

Very slow shipping
Plus, 30% of my customer didn't received their package.. the support just tell me to "kindly ask my customer to contact their local post office"....
the benefit are too low for the complain... and if I have to refund my unstatisfied customers, I will just loose money in the whole winter season...

Thomas RICHARD
France
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited January 9, 2020

Had a few snags but customer service really followed thru to help us out. Great app and features. Awesome mockups and video services. Customizable like no other AOP app out right now. I highly suggest shipping DHL to solve all our problems. USPS too slow for this service.

Phreshadelic
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited December 27, 2019

This company sucks, the shipping time is the worst and customer service is not the greatest. The quality of products started off good then just went downhill i am removing all the items from my shop asap! Not reliable at all.

Retro Reverse
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 21, 2019

This is a scam application. They received money from the order, but did not ship it, instead they sent me a virtual tracking number. 1 product but not shipped out of china. I tried ordering a product and could not receive it, did not respond, did not support even sent a message. fu ** king app from china!

RAKUTEES HOUSE