WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

by WC Fulfillment

The easiest way to create and sell Print on Demand products.

Lynda Anne

It's missing too many mandatory features. You can't see your WC created products within the app, once created they merge with the entire shopify inventory so you can only access WC created inventory from the shopify product filter. Which means you have to switch in and out of the app to manage inventory. Minor, but very inconvenient. The real deal breaker is the really sub par product design software. Every product has a different size image requirement. The image sizes have to be exact. It's a total time suck to resize every single image to a different size for every single product. Just terrible. And for what? There are ZERO in-app design tools. It loads the image to the product and there isn't even a chance to adjust the placement. Nothing. There are no design features at all. It's about the worst print on demand software I've used out of about the 15 or so that I use. While it does have some cool products - the round beach blankets, wallets, ok more like a few - they low quality design app doesn't make it worth much. One thing shopify is lacking completely is a quality POD. I had high hopes but this isn't it. It's just to basic and generic and wastes too much time for so very very little. Just all around disappointing.

ANDERS clothes & letters

Bad. 33 days of waiting. Quality test order. T-shirts and hoodies. The bad impression. The horrible colors. The super synthetic quality. And to top it off, I had ordered 2 t-shirt and 1 hoodie and I am missing 1 t-shirt. No more china shit products...

Uplift Active

UPDATE: Support so bad I cannot recommend this to anyone. Lowering the review to 1 star. Extremely time consuming and frustrating to deal with. There have to be better options out there. Customers waiting over 8 weeks and WC giving fake tracking numbers, when the item hasn't really been sent. WC refuses to take responsibility and still hasn't actually sent the item or a refund. Ruining our reputation. We can never recommend this. Old review below.

We get great reviews on product quality. However, support is extremely frustrating to work with. Overseas support that has given us the run-around on multiple orders lost in transit and delayed. Wastes a lot of our time and makes it difficult to provide good service to our own customers in return.

Tupilak Shop

I had to select one star, they should have ZERO stars!
I make items using their templates, which are OK. Then the orders come and I was happy. Until the items are received. They were clearly not as good as the sale images made by this service. The colors are NOT the same. And the "excuse" from WC Fulfillment was I need to change the colors to Pantone, as the color deviation is due to the material used and the heat transfer process.
And the color was 90% the same as the print. This should be 100%. Lousy excuse.
This services is a SCAM - DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID. YOU WILL LOOSE MONEY ON THIS.
Use other services, like PrintFul. They deliver 100% correct. Have been using Printful several years now.

Christmafy

This app is a scam. When using the app to sell cheap t-shirts, I made a custom t-shirt design with front and back. When making the product, it said it would cost me 10.99 plus 3.99 for shipping in the USA. But when I placed an order to test the product, it was an extra $5 because I have print on the back (which was not on the product page creator). So my cheapest product was costing me, $20.41, I found out that it was an extra $5 because I checked their website and they were false advertise the pricing. Honestly, I might sue.

December 1, 2019

This is disclosed both on our website and in our app. For example, at https://wcfulfillment.com/product-details/v-neck-t-shirt/#prices is "An additional $5 USD per item will be charged if multiple print locations are used. For example, if you print on FRONT and BACK." And in the app under Seller Costs is "An additional $4.99 USD per item will be charged if multiple print locations are used."

If we can make this more clear, please let us know how.

GetStrife

Absolute Garbage! THE worst POD app I've used. Horrible user interface. No tracking information and customer service runaround. The advertise cool products, but they are too much of a liability to trust at this point...stay away!

Ski-Tees and Apparel

I have been waiting for a month for product..MyFIRST time using this. I wish I would have read reviews first. They said its the shippers fault, I talked to FedEx rep and they say they don't even have package..so who is lying here?..All they can tell me is be more patient..MORE PATIENT!!!? Lost customers from this!!

Brand By You

I’m a pretty reasonable person so I can understand when something gets delayed. But straight to the point, not a single one of my orders has gone out on time. Every single shipping confirmation I received was followed by two weeks of NO TRACKING MOVEMENT. The tracking doesn’t even show that the item was even received by FedEx. Their production time was accurate based on when they updated orders as “shipped”. But I’m starting to think that maybe they don’t actually have the product done when they mark it as shipped. I have brought this up countless time with them and all they offer is an apology and promise to be better. I understand once an item is dropped off at the post office that they don’t have control over the movement, but at some point it is this company’s responsibility to see that there is problem after problem and just pick a different shipping provider. Or you know, actually ship it out. One of the two. Avoid this company if you don’t want it to take a month to get a product to you.

Alison-Wunderland

first time ordering and have to say extremely disappointed. website says 2-4 days to ship out, when I contacted them, they say 5-7...okay that is understandable to take a few extra days... now it's going on two weeks. As another reviewer said, they give fake tracking numbers. I was hopeful when I found WC fulfillment and their products... now i'm just annoyed! Will be putting in a claim for my order to get my money back.

Juan Republic

Save your future headache with this company. I have an order for almost a month now and still no tracking number. Luckily it was a sample order and if this was a customer order not only I will have a bad reputation, but also loosing money. Customer service is no help neither and attempted to expedite this issue to their facebook group but with no attempt to please me. Hope they will improve their service as they have good product choices.