WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

by WC Fulfillment

The easiest way to create and sell Print on Demand products.

Uplift Active

UPDATE: Support so bad I cannot recommend this to anyone. Lowering the review to 1 star. Extremely time consuming and frustrating to deal with. There have to be better options out there. Customers waiting over 8 weeks and WC giving fake tracking numbers, when the item hasn't really been sent. WC refuses to take responsibility and still hasn't actually sent the item or a refund. Ruining our reputation. We can never recommend this. Old review below.

We get great reviews on product quality. However, support is extremely frustrating to work with. Overseas support that has given us the run-around on multiple orders lost in transit and delayed. Wastes a lot of our time and makes it difficult to provide good service to our own customers in return.

Tipsy Print

I have been using WC for a couple of years now and liked them, not anymore.

Phone cases, WC prints theirs in New York and it was great, for awhile. Now I have an order that was placed in October that has been shipped to the wrong country 3 TIMES and it still hasn't made it to her.

I have 3 other phone case orders that are now 2 weeks overdue for shipping and even though WC offered to give me a partial refund to "stall" my customers with, I haven't even seen the discount yet on my end.

I write support everyday about these orders and get the same thing - "We are waiting for a response from the printer".

I am moving my phone cases to another provider and once these orders clear I am deleting the app.

Tupilak Shop

I had to select one star, they should have ZERO stars!
I make items using their templates, which are OK. Then the orders come and I was happy. Until the items are received. They were clearly not as good as the sale images made by this service. The colors are NOT the same. And the "excuse" from WC Fulfillment was I need to change the colors to Pantone, as the color deviation is due to the material used and the heat transfer process.
And the color was 90% the same as the print. This should be 100%. Lousy excuse.
This services is a SCAM - DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID. YOU WILL LOOSE MONEY ON THIS.
Use other services, like PrintFul. They deliver 100% correct. Have been using Printful several years now.

TEKProtect

So far this is a solid 3. I'll start with the good.

I'm primarily selling the MacBook covers. It's a unique product that can appeal to a broad audience depending on your designs. Per FB, roughly 58M people are using MacBooks. You should be able to carve out a niche and design to that sub-market.

The template was good and I felt the interface to apply my design was more than adequate. Very easy to use, especially if you correctly sized your design image. The default mockups during product creation are good and they offer additional PSD templates for more mockups.

One downside, the newest MacBooks are not supported (i.e. My girlfriend's new Macbook).

The unique product, the design / creation interface, and supporting mockups are all very good. They lose one star on this section because my girlfriend is annoyed at me. She wanted her dog on her MacBook. That leaves them with 4-stars for this section.

So far I have experienced similar shipping delays and tracking number problems. You will not receive a fake tracking number as information will show up a few days after getting your initial tracking notification. That will certainly confuse my customers. Until then it looks like as it has no data (i.e. fake).

Once the data arrives its not very helpful. My sample order from Nov 13th still shows last activity of initial hand-off to shipper as of Nov 21st. No movement and it hasn't arrived as of Dec 2nd. With the holiday, I'm still within the 2-week window so they get the benefit of the doubt. I'll be home from business travel in 4-days and I hope its there.

Customer service has been very friendly and marginally helpful so far. It seems they do not have direct access to production or shipping data. I envision them having separate text windows with the manufacturers trying to get updates. My inquiry of the original sample order took a couple days to get confirmation that it shipped even though no update via tracking number. Apparently, my order is in a shipping container somewhere at sea per support. Again, home on Friday. Fingers crossed.

A lesson from my old days doing crisis management, no information is worse than bad news. Most people can work with bad news. You can make adjustments, new plans, etc. No news, is typically very bad news.

If they have issues and they know it, make a statement and tell us your plan for resolving it. Do follow-ups with progress reports.

Shipping so far is a 2 at best, but it may increase if the item arrives this week.

Since I haven't actually received the product, I cannot review its quality.

Christmafy

This app is a scam. When using the app to sell cheap t-shirts, I made a custom t-shirt design with front and back. When making the product, it said it would cost me 10.99 plus 3.99 for shipping in the USA. But when I placed an order to test the product, it was an extra $5 because I have print on the back (which was not on the product page creator). So my cheapest product was costing me, $20.41, I found out that it was an extra $5 because I checked their website and they were false advertise the pricing. Honestly, I might sue.

December 1, 2019

This is disclosed both on our website and in our app. For example, at https://wcfulfillment.com/product-details/v-neck-t-shirt/#prices is "An additional $5 USD per item will be charged if multiple print locations are used. For example, if you print on FRONT and BACK." And in the app under Seller Costs is "An additional $4.99 USD per item will be charged if multiple print locations are used."

If we can make this more clear, please let us know how.

Deck Select

Amazing App! We have been using this app for over 2 months now, we really like their products. Support has been extremely helpful and the Facebook group is awesome. The resources and training videos provided are also very good. Overall very happy.

GetStrife

Absolute Garbage! THE worst POD app I've used. Horrible user interface. No tracking information and customer service runaround. The advertise cool products, but they are too much of a liability to trust at this point...stay away!

Ski-Tees and Apparel

I have been waiting for a month for product..MyFIRST time using this. I wish I would have read reviews first. They said its the shippers fault, I talked to FedEx rep and they say they don't even have package..so who is lying here?..All they can tell me is be more patient..MORE PATIENT!!!? Lost customers from this!!

VexusClothing

Good Job Nate!.........................................................................................................................................

Pet Peevzzz

customer service is fake... ..........................................................................................................................

also too many measurements for something as simple as text. Printful is easier when just submitting a PNG with justText.. I dont understant....

November 24, 2019

this review is fake....
-no products created from the app
-no orders from the app
-no emails sent
-no live chat messages sent