WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

by WC Fulfillment

The easiest way to create and sell Print on Demand products.

AKIN

Shipping time is too long it's been 2 weeks now and still not shipped.
The customer service refuse to refund and said that it's been shipped but can't give a tracking number.
UPDATE :
Package return to seller, i'm waiting since 3 weeks for a refund.

kawaiiwaru

Products are unique and of decent quality, the app is good, PSD mockups need rework( so many blank spots). However, I can't stand the Long shipping times ( exceeds what said on the app, for some products you can find 2 different shipping times on two different pages ), i can't stand the Tracking numbers not being updated for weeks, and above all, i can't stand the support team (not their fault though), they sure answer very fast but they only say: Sorry sorry sorry, we will forward this to fulfillment team, we will issue a resend request, we'll get back to you asap - and then you wait for MANY DAYS, how can i keep a customer with no answers for 4-5 days??? sometimes more and i have to go and ask on the chat every day for an answer and all i hear again is sorrry soorry we will forward this OMG my head is burning right now because of this, the support chat can't even give a simple info like wheter the shipping will stop on golden week or not, they must forward this to the team and wait for answers, i don't even know how i'm i supposed to use the sizing chart ( on body or on garnment ) i was told different answers on chat vs on fb group. the support chat is not to blame, the developers should give them a solid formation and more freedom to act, you should focus on these issues rather than add new products every now and then, i've built a solid relationship with my customers and i feel that with this app i'm gonna ruin all of that

108nodes

Do not install. 21 days pass and 12 orders still in production. This company will not help your business grow and absolutely will not make you capital.

Dubsnation

Update WC fulfillment is GONE BANG! Chasing 5 orders never shipped and no customer support. SHOPIFY need to close them down Now..many sellers experiencing problems and nobody there to help us sellers -- Deleting app now ..I have been using WC Fulfillment for over a year now. I find the app easy to use, and the product range is growing on a regular basis. The quality of the phone and wallet case are excellent, T Shirts are Deadly! Shipping time has been bang on, we have only had about 2 orders out of 100 , outside the expected delivery time...Customer Service 100% Support , knowledge base and The owner ....Top CLASS! Thanks Rambo.

Extra Medium Gymwear

DO NOT get this app!!!! It is the most worthless, useless turd I have ever seen! You can ONLY edit products if you have PhotoShop, and you can't upload an existing image unless it is "EXACTLY 5827x8583". If you ask for help, they only refer you to their tutorials which ONLY show you how to edit it in PhotoShop. They then tell you "Well, you'll just have to use an editor to resize your picture". But they give you another tutorial on how to resize a file, but the video ONLY SHOWS PHOTOSHOP! Don't waste your time with this loser app. If I could give it negative stars I would. Worthless.....The people were nice though, so the customer service is fine, it's just the app is worthless. UNLESS YOU HAVE PHOTOSHOP. They need to change the app name to PhotoShop Fulfillment.

EnricoArts

My first order was not printed in the correct size. Has taken 4 days so far to try to get them to reprint a new one. Their messaging system is full of bugs and flaws. Makes it hard to get a straight answer from the CSR. No accountability with the company. I sent them a picture of the large size garment that was order in medium. And still nothing is in process of being printed. I have 4 orders in with this company so far, and 1 has been shipped out and it was incorrect. If any of the others are not as they should be, I will be removing this company from my collection of clothing. I have never had such a bad experience with a company on the first garment being made. I was told 2 days ago that the garment would be started to be processed, and here I am having to ask if it is in process again. Zero communication from the company in the 4 days except that this is not how they usually do business, but keep getting the same results each time. No product being reprinted for something they messed up. I am more than upset with this company, but can't erase the app until the garments that were ordered are sent out and delivered, which coincidently is just days after my payment for the usage of the site is to come out of my account. So likely I will have to pay for a months worth of service just to get this misprinted item made and sent out. Very disappointed in this company!

BackWoodz CBD

geesh this is just terrible....worst product creator I have seen and nothing fits on any product. No thanks...OHHH I can update a response... you are right I didn't make a product because person you hired for support didn't even know how to use the product creator...I wasted over 30 mins of my life trying to show her the image is squished and not placed right and her response was "sorry maybe change the shirt color" LOLOLOL are you kidding me. Far from a fake review Better options for POD in the US no need to waste my life trying to work with cheap Chinese drop shipping crap. BTW she said your products was printed and shipped from China. Fix the product creator and i'll fix my review.

July 6, 2019

You installed and uninstalled 1 hr later, Never created a single product, never watched the tutorial videos, and never contact support for help. We would have helped you if you wanted help. But It is clear, your only intention was to leave a bad review. Im only responding so others can see thru your fake review.

Cousin boujee

Only review i have and hopefully will ever write. Save your money and time. This company will not help your business grow and absolutely will not make you capital. I had one simple test aop hoodie to be printed before using wc as my company pod.
They botched the print job miserably, owning up to the mistake saying they would re issue another. Almost a month goes by no package, after reaching back out i get a full refund and the hoodie finally sent for it to show up and have the same exact mistake. It took about 6 weeks for two hoodies that would cost me a refund to the final customer. If i didnt run a test print for there company MY company could have been left with the bill. AOP hoodies is a 1 star review and customer service has well. They will say sorry a million times before a issue is fixed

June 28, 2019

Very sorry for the lackluster experience. we strive to do the best we can. With that being said, We are happy to announce we are soon bringing AOP hoodie printing “In HOUSE”, so we can better manage quality control, and fix issues like this sooner. We hope you will give us another chance in the future, when this is implemented. Sorry again, and Thank you

Forwardcuffs

Unfortunately my experience is lack luster from a number of issues stemming from the poorly designed app interface which doesn't allow you to customize the position of your uploads on your product. But after placing 2 failed orders it was clear that WC fulfillment is not only unreliable but they also have poor ethics. My first customers order was never received by the customer and that issue was never address by wcfulfillment. My second order was never even processed. After a week waiting I requested to cancel the order, to my surprise I was told I would have to wait 24-48hrs to cancel the order that could be shipped anytime between that same time frame. forcing me to keep an order I no longer waited. On top of that there is no other form of customer service or contact beside online chatting, which im sure is probably a 3rd party.

Wildfire Gifts

Whenever I test a new product, there seems to be a problem with fulfilling in a timely manner. Even with express shipping option, items are taking 3+ weeks to reach customers.