WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

by WC Fulfillment

The easiest way to create and sell Print on Demand products.

nenett-leather

Shipping service to Europe is horrible!!! Order an wallet phone case on 6th December and still haven't received it. Very unpleasant! I will stay away from this app now.

BotigaShops

No entiendo de ninguna de las maneras que estas aplicaciones que pueden ser interesantes para la venta on-line, no tengan la versión de un video tutorial ni el soporte en otros principales idiomas como el Español. No seria más comercial y seguro que conseguirián más clientes y ventas que al final es lo que interesa? Gracias

C.W. Art Studio

First and only order and it's been a nightmare trying to get answers from them. 14 days now in "processing" contacted their customer service for several days and each day they say "sorry. we are waiting to hear back from our team members. We will let you know in 24 to 48 hours" We NEVER hear back. We contact every time after the time expires only to hear the same thing with absolutely no answers or explanations. Apparently, they get ignored by their "Team members". We had to refund our customer and still am waiting in limbo for the order with no answers and as an insult they offered me a 20% refund! We Won't be using them after this and definitely can't recommend them.

YST

20 days, tracking not yet update. But WC app say 5-7 days production. They are cheating us. Don't by from them

Nomadic Society

Slow shipping, ordered a test watch and took 3 weeks. I was fine with that until the watch got here. The watch looks great and has a good feel to it but that is about it. 2 days of having it and the band has already broken the printing is terrible quality, overall not a good watch.

Great Product Ideas

I installed this yesterday and through a discussion on its fb group noticed a difference in product costs (costs to sellers, not customers) between what it showed on my screen and what others say they pay. On the fb thread I was told by the app owner that new sellers (such as me) are charged more for products than existing sellers unless we pay a premium of $9.99 per month (which existing sellers don't pay) and that this is because Shopify "wants its share of the revenue".

Downloading this app means you'll continually either pay more for (its very limited) products than others who downloaded it before you, or have to pay $9.99 per month to get the same deal they get for free.

Some of what I've subsequently read on the fb group (before I left it a few hours after joining it!) and elsewhere online is enough for me to conclude that some bank on the fact that dropshipping attracts more than its share of dreamers and fools.

Jasmoment

Poorly made. Bad quality. Do not recommend using this app. Worse than expected.

Toeholdinc

terrible user experience, they want you credit card in order to do a free mock up. feels like a scam, avoid them till they learn how to build an app

Rockhoodie

I have really bad exp with this app.

Brown Luxury

I ordered my first watch and the companies printing is very dull if you are looking to see accurate detail in the images you incorporate. Also I ordered my watch to have the black mesh wristband,and they shipped one with a white wristband. To top everything off, when I received the watch, the back metal plating of it was not properly installed on the watch, and when I tried to put it together it would not stay on it. Overall I'm happy I ordered the watch first before any of my customers, because this product from WC Fulfillment will taint your brand especially if you specialized in quality products. So be warned if you create watches to sell online, be prepared for a lot of charge back and unhappy customers.