WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

The easiest way to create and sell Print on Demand products.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cousin boujee

Only review i have and hopefully will ever write. Save your money and time. This company will not help your business grow and absolutely will not make you capital. I had one simple test aop hoodie to be printed before using wc as my company pod.
They botched the print job miserably, owning up to the mistake saying they would re issue another. Almost a month goes by no package, after reaching back out i get a full refund and the hoodie finally sent for it to show up and have the same exact mistake. It took about 6 weeks for two hoodies that would cost me a refund to the final customer. If i didnt run a test print for there company MY company could have been left with the bill. AOP hoodies is a 1 star review and customer service has well. They will say sorry a million times before a issue is fixed

June 28, 2019

Very sorry for the lackluster experience. we strive to do the best we can. With that being said, We are happy to announce we are soon bringing AOP hoodie printing “In HOUSE”, so we can better manage quality control, and fix issues like this sooner. We hope you will give us another chance in the future, when this is implemented. Sorry again, and Thank you

Forwardcuffs

Unfortunately my experience is lack luster from a number of issues stemming from the poorly designed app interface which doesn't allow you to customize the position of your uploads on your product. But after placing 2 failed orders it was clear that WC fulfillment is not only unreliable but they also have poor ethics. My first customers order was never received by the customer and that issue was never address by wcfulfillment. My second order was never even processed. After a week waiting I requested to cancel the order, to my surprise I was told I would have to wait 24-48hrs to cancel the order that could be shipped anytime between that same time frame. forcing me to keep an order I no longer waited. On top of that there is no other form of customer service or contact beside online chatting, which im sure is probably a 3rd party.

Wildfire Gifts

Whenever I test a new product, there seems to be a problem with fulfilling in a timely manner. Even with express shipping option, items are taking 3+ weeks to reach customers.

nenett-leather

Shipping service to Europe is horrible!!! Order an wallet phone case on 6th December and still haven't received it. Very unpleasant! I will stay away from this app now.

BotigaShops

No entiendo de ninguna de las maneras que estas aplicaciones que pueden ser interesantes para la venta on-line, no tengan la versión de un video tutorial ni el soporte en otros principales idiomas como el Español. No seria más comercial y seguro que conseguirián más clientes y ventas que al final es lo que interesa? Gracias

C.W. Art Studio

First and only order and it's been a nightmare trying to get answers from them. 14 days now in "processing" contacted their customer service for several days and each day they say "sorry. we are waiting to hear back from our team members. We will let you know in 24 to 48 hours" We NEVER hear back. We contact every time after the time expires only to hear the same thing with absolutely no answers or explanations. Apparently, they get ignored by their "Team members". We had to refund our customer and still am waiting in limbo for the order with no answers and as an insult they offered me a 20% refund! We Won't be using them after this and definitely can't recommend them.

YST

20 days, tracking not yet update. But WC app say 5-7 days production. They are cheating us. Don't by from them

Nomadic Society

Slow shipping, ordered a test watch and took 3 weeks. I was fine with that until the watch got here. The watch looks great and has a good feel to it but that is about it. 2 days of having it and the band has already broken the printing is terrible quality, overall not a good watch.

Great Product Ideas

I installed this yesterday and through a discussion on its fb group noticed a difference in product costs (costs to sellers, not customers) between what it showed on my screen and what others say they pay. On the fb thread I was told by the app owner that new sellers (such as me) are charged more for products than existing sellers unless we pay a premium of $9.99 per month (which existing sellers don't pay) and that this is because Shopify "wants its share of the revenue".

Downloading this app means you'll continually either pay more for (its very limited) products than others who downloaded it before you, or have to pay $9.99 per month to get the same deal they get for free.

Some of what I've subsequently read on the fb group (before I left it a few hours after joining it!) and elsewhere online is enough for me to conclude that some bank on the fact that dropshipping attracts more than its share of dreamers and fools.

Jasmoment

Poorly made. Bad quality. Do not recommend using this app. Worse than expected.