WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

by WC Fulfillment

The easiest way to create and sell Print on Demand products.

Dalightfull

So far everything has been great from the production side. Yes, designing using the panels templates is a little trickier, but allows for greater customization of product designs. Also carries some unique items I havent found at other print suppliers. Customer service response time on live chat is also quick. I AM however still waiting on my first product sample, but from what Ive read/heard, i have no doubt it'll be stellar. :)

Will recommend for artists who are designing their own workand maybe not for lazy content stealers who dont know how to open AI or PS. : D

One Eyed Jack

Love everything about this App and company, everything you need to succeed is right here, Nate has awesome videos on YouTube as well!

gearclubs

Super easy to use. Completely free app compared with others. Great customer service. Super awesome products. Thank you I found this

LM Clothing TM

Great products and fast services but I wished I didn't have to manually mark the orders as fulfilled and past the tracking number in.

August 30, 2019

Thanks for Your Review. I Just wanted to respond and let you know, the app DOES mark orders as fulfilled AND pass tracking automatically. But there is a few days delay, to make sure your customer receives a tracking # that actually shows info. Sorry if you didn't think it did that, but it does.

PopGolden

This app is super easy to use and puts orders on auto-pilot. The support team is very responsive. Delivery times seem good. I definitely recommend.

blarewatches

Literally the best app we have ever used! We sell watches & jewelry to furry friend supporters (just like us) to help the ASPCA prevent animal cruelty and though this app doesn't help us with jewelry... ShineOn does that for us. WC fulfillment has amazing watches for us.

Dubsnation

Update WC fulfillment is GONE BANG! Chasing 5 orders never shipped and no customer support. SHOPIFY need to close them down Now..many sellers experiencing problems and nobody there to help us sellers -- Deleting app now ..I have been using WC Fulfillment for over a year now. I find the app easy to use, and the product range is growing on a regular basis. The quality of the phone and wallet case are excellent, T Shirts are Deadly! Shipping time has been bang on, we have only had about 2 orders out of 100 , outside the expected delivery time...Customer Service 100% Support , knowledge base and The owner ....Top CLASS! Thanks Rambo.

sqrlsupplyco

::EDIT From 5 Star to 2 Star::
WC Fulfillment has a quick and helpful customer service team and a list of fun/interesting products that are easy to customize. I have redacted 3 stars in my review due to their turnaround times; Specifically, the hooded blankets and beach blankets for my site. While they have an advertised 2-4 weeks, earlier this year, my products were at the customers door in 14-16 days. However, since October or so, the turnaround times and inconsistent tracking numbers have become so unreliable. I have had to issue refunds now to multiple customers due to orders going beyond 4 weeks, taking as long as 7 weeks for some! There are other options for POD services, and until WC gets back on track, I recommend going elsewhere.

HockeyAF

The blankets and hoodies are fantastic value for money. The sherpa quality is the best we have found so far. We had a couple viral products and these guys also did an awesome job at helping us out on a few orders that needed special attention.

Interest Planet

loving this app. always good communication from the live chat support. prices are reasonable and quality is nice. i got sample phone case and blanket which im happy with.