WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.9)
3.9
September 21, 2019

The app is amazing and the products are as well. I personally like the all over print options that they offer. I ordered the aop zip up hoodie and was more than pleased when I saw the quality of the print and the hoodie itself. I definitely recommend this app to anyone who want quality pod products at great prices. Thanks again WC Fulfillment!!

Flowatious
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited September 21, 2019

Great app, very easy to use. i think they should add more women's products like leggings, maybe even think about more jewelry options

Rock'n Passion
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 17, 2019

It does everything I need it to do. Working with PSD files takes some getting use to. Of course you can just give it to a designer, but I think figuring it out yourself is worth it.

Just Grind Brand
Time spent using app: 23 days
September 17, 2019

Do not install. 21 days pass and 12 orders still in production. This company will not help your business grow and absolutely will not make you capital.

108nodes
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 16, 2019

Great Shopify app, my favorite POD. Many new products available. They add more often. Good designs also

UnMuted Awareness Arts
Time spent using app: 19 days
Edited September 14, 2019

WC Fulfillment is amazing! If I was able to rate this app with 100 stars it still wouldn't be enough

Major 519
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 3, 2019

So far everything has been great from the production side. Yes, designing using the panels templates is a little trickier, but allows for greater customization of product designs. Also carries some unique items I havent found at other print suppliers. Customer service response time on live chat is also quick. I AM however still waiting on my first product sample, but from what Ive read/heard, i have no doubt it'll be stellar. :)

Will recommend for artists who are designing their own workand maybe not for lazy content stealers who dont know how to open AI or PS. : D

Dalightfull
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 3, 2019

Love everything about this App and company, everything you need to succeed is right here, Nate has awesome videos on YouTube as well!

One Eyed Jack
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 2, 2019

Super easy to use. Completely free app compared with others. Great customer service. Super awesome products. Thank you I found this

gearclubs
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 30, 2019

Great products and fast services but I wished I didn't have to manually mark the orders as fulfilled and past the tracking number in.

LM Clothing TM
Time spent using app: 7 months
WC Fulfillment replied August 30, 2019

Thanks for Your Review. I Just wanted to respond and let you know, the app DOES mark orders as fulfilled AND pass tracking automatically. But there is a few days delay, to make sure your customer receives a tracking # that actually shows info. Sorry if you didn't think it did that, but it does.