WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

The easiest way to create and sell Print on Demand products.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Dubsnation

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Update WC fulfillment is GONE BANG! Chasing 5 orders never shipped and no customer support. SHOPIFY need to close them down Now..many sellers experiencing problems and nobody there to help us sellers -- Deleting app now ..I have been using WC Fulfillment for over a year now. I find the app easy to use, and the product range is growing on a regular basis. The quality of the phone and wallet case are excellent, T Shirts are Deadly! Shipping time has been bang on, we have only had about 2 orders out of 100 , outside the expected delivery time...Customer Service 100% Support , knowledge base and The owner ....Top CLASS! Thanks Rambo.

sqrlsupplyco

Time spent using app About 1 year

::EDIT From 5 Star to 2 Star::
WC Fulfillment has a quick and helpful customer service team and a list of fun/interesting products that are easy to customize. I have redacted 3 stars in my review due to their turnaround times; Specifically, the hooded blankets and beach blankets for my site. While they have an advertised 2-4 weeks, earlier this year, my products were at the customers door in 14-16 days. However, since October or so, the turnaround times and inconsistent tracking numbers have become so unreliable. I have had to issue refunds now to multiple customers due to orders going beyond 4 weeks, taking as long as 7 weeks for some! There are other options for POD services, and until WC gets back on track, I recommend going elsewhere.

HockeyAF

Location Australia

The blankets and hoodies are fantastic value for money. The sherpa quality is the best we have found so far. We had a couple viral products and these guys also did an awesome job at helping us out on a few orders that needed special attention.

Interest Planet

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

loving this app. always good communication from the live chat support. prices are reasonable and quality is nice. i got sample phone case and blanket which im happy with.

Extra Medium Gymwear

Time spent using app About 3 years

DO NOT get this app!!!! It is the most worthless, useless turd I have ever seen! You can ONLY edit products if you have PhotoShop, and you can't upload an existing image unless it is "EXACTLY 5827x8583". If you ask for help, they only refer you to their tutorials which ONLY show you how to edit it in PhotoShop. They then tell you "Well, you'll just have to use an editor to resize your picture". But they give you another tutorial on how to resize a file, but the video ONLY SHOWS PHOTOSHOP! Don't waste your time with this loser app. If I could give it negative stars I would. Worthless.....The people were nice though, so the customer service is fine, it's just the app is worthless. UNLESS YOU HAVE PHOTOSHOP. They need to change the app name to PhotoShop Fulfillment.

EnricoArts

My first order was not printed in the correct size. Has taken 4 days so far to try to get them to reprint a new one. Their messaging system is full of bugs and flaws. Makes it hard to get a straight answer from the CSR. No accountability with the company. I sent them a picture of the large size garment that was order in medium. And still nothing is in process of being printed. I have 4 orders in with this company so far, and 1 has been shipped out and it was incorrect. If any of the others are not as they should be, I will be removing this company from my collection of clothing. I have never had such a bad experience with a company on the first garment being made. I was told 2 days ago that the garment would be started to be processed, and here I am having to ask if it is in process again. Zero communication from the company in the 4 days except that this is not how they usually do business, but keep getting the same results each time. No product being reprinted for something they messed up. I am more than upset with this company, but can't erase the app until the garments that were ordered are sent out and delivered, which coincidently is just days after my payment for the usage of the site is to come out of my account. So likely I will have to pay for a months worth of service just to get this misprinted item made and sent out. Very disappointed in this company!

BackWoodz CBD

Time spent using app About 1 hour

geesh this is just terrible....worst product creator I have seen and nothing fits on any product. No thanks...OHHH I can update a response... you are right I didn't make a product because person you hired for support didn't even know how to use the product creator...I wasted over 30 mins of my life trying to show her the image is squished and not placed right and her response was "sorry maybe change the shirt color" LOLOLOL are you kidding me. Far from a fake review Better options for POD in the US no need to waste my life trying to work with cheap Chinese drop shipping crap. BTW she said your products was printed and shipped from China. Fix the product creator and i'll fix my review.

July 6, 2019

You installed and uninstalled 1 hr later, Never created a single product, never watched the tutorial videos, and never contact support for help. We would have helped you if you wanted help. But It is clear, your only intention was to leave a bad review. Im only responding so others can see thru your fake review.

Irish Revolutionaries

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great products, great prices, and great customer service. Defo one of the best POD suppliers out there.

Cousin boujee

Only review i have and hopefully will ever write. Save your money and time. This company will not help your business grow and absolutely will not make you capital. I had one simple test aop hoodie to be printed before using wc as my company pod.
They botched the print job miserably, owning up to the mistake saying they would re issue another. Almost a month goes by no package, after reaching back out i get a full refund and the hoodie finally sent for it to show up and have the same exact mistake. It took about 6 weeks for two hoodies that would cost me a refund to the final customer. If i didnt run a test print for there company MY company could have been left with the bill. AOP hoodies is a 1 star review and customer service has well. They will say sorry a million times before a issue is fixed

June 28, 2019

Very sorry for the lackluster experience. we strive to do the best we can. With that being said, We are happy to announce we are soon bringing AOP hoodie printing “In HOUSE”, so we can better manage quality control, and fix issues like this sooner. We hope you will give us another chance in the future, when this is implemented. Sorry again, and Thank you

Maslover

Wonderful app, with full training, designs and updates to help anyone build a successful store with POD. 5+++++++