WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

by WC Fulfillment

The easiest way to create and sell Print on Demand products.

MissFits

The items marked as express shipped are NOT express shipped - something that became integral with Covid 19 - im very dissapointed
There is zero communication from the WC team and a failure to take responsibility - people are putting their businesses in your hands you should not be so reckless

Limited Merchandise

The production time is unstable. Sometimes my order is fulfilled within 2-3 days, sometimes I'm waiting for 7 days.
The shipping time is unacceptable, ranging from 1-3 months. There is no express shipping. It's very misleading. No updates given by the company on changes, delays,...
I'm taking all their products off my website. I wouldn't mind calling it a scam as they mislead you with their shipping times and express shipping, which is non-existent.

IZZOV

7 week shipping time, angry customers. when they had the shut down in china they didn't notify anyone, so i kept on running ads on fb. 4 weeks in still shows in production. when i asked the sup why didn't u notify me such important news, they said " oh we only notify when our factory opens" what kind of Ret*r*d answer was that, shes basically saying is OK for us to waste money on ads and deal with angry customers every day. when the customer want to return a defective product (lose clipper on wallet case) they ask for photo, i send the photo their reply nope not good enough need a video, i said i have no rights to force customer to film a video, their reply: sorry cant refund the product looked fine to me. SO SICK OF their Support. Dont use this app!

Memories To Last

This app has gone downhill since about November 2019 about the same time the owner just disappeared from the facebook group where he use to give regular updates and be involved with the group. It's now been 5 months and no one has heard a peep from him in the group what so ever which leads me to believe he is no longer running the group or the business. I really think he probably sold it and bailed which is why the sudden change.

The products were ok, the shipping time prior to November 2018 was good but since November 2018 you can expect to wait a min. of 2-3 months for delivery which equates to very unhappy customers.
The facebook group these days are just full of people looking and asking about other pod companies or products basically nothing now with the (wc) products. You can't mention anything about shipping times or issues with products anymore or your post gets deleted or you get banned all together.

Customer service is no longer helpful they have no idea what they are doing all you get is the same old script "please wait longer for delivery" it has now turned into a joke in my opinion.

If I could give 0 stars I would but that option isnt available. All I can tell anyone on here now is do yourself a favor and run from this app as fast as you can, don't bother installing it as I am sure you will come to regret it as I did.

DaisukeDesign

Don't use this app. It takes way too long for order to reach client. It's been 2-3 months for some of my orders and they still haven't reached my client. I get covid is a thing but even the orders from early January haven't arrived.

Baby Yoda Shop

Limited Control to no control of when you choose to fufil an order. My orders have now been "processing" for over 3 weeks and nothing has been shipped. Customers are getting impatient and so am I. Stay away from this company unless you want a huge headache down the line.

Burberra

Bad Experience!!! Many 1 star reviews on a short period of time for this app! Do not use this app to avoid bad customer experience. Avoid! Don't use this app - From order to clients' doors - more than 2 months. No express shipping. NO tracking numbers. Fake tracking numbers! Poor quality control.
Many several other pod companies from facilities in China had fewer shipping times to the USA than this app. This is not acceptable! Customer misinformation! Do not use this company! The app will be deleted from the shopify app store soon for bad customer support and bad reviews!

They have a Facebook group and they deleting posts where users talking about the shipping and quality - that's why I give 1 star, this is not acceptable. They didn't warn people about that they have lost fast shipping provider. They don't care you!!! The founder of the app - Nate now is silent about his app situation and does not update customers anymore!
The app was good 6 months ago but avoid it now!!! AVOID!

Equris

I wish I could give ZERO STARS. Do your self a favor...Skip this app...don't download it, don't test it...if you already have customers, you will lose some dealing with this company, and if you have no customers you will start off with a bad reputation...Look at any recent review...apparently, some years ago they use to be good...but that company that earned any of those above 3 stars don't exist...I would dare even say, probably never existed, just some fact accounts to boost ratings....there is no way someone goes from that good to as bad as what they are and not have a way to turn it around. I am dealing with issues from orders from december....in march... I am still waiting to receive items from orders on the 1st of January...in March... I have not had 1 single order be shipped within a timely manner, I have not had one single order shipped without some type of error...be it, one of my watches not having the right picture, to images being flipped upside down...to only receiving half of my order...TRASH COMPANY...and they do nothing to resolve anything...they tell you an item is shipped and give you tracking and no action happens for 1-2 weeks....when it is actually shipped....this is after already waiting 2 weeks for production time.

Lingo Merch

Really bad experience with this company. My order was paid a month ago and it´s still "in production". Chat support is apologetic but not supportive. I will finish working with them as soon as they finally ship all my current orders

Eagles|Patriots|Steelers Gear

I am sick of their customer service. One customer service rep. Tricia knows nothing about how their company system works completely and gave me wrong instruction twice. Really wasted my time. And she still kept arguing with me but not provided me the correct solution. I asked to talk to manager or boss. She refused to do so. I don't know how she could continue working for this company. I am really frustrated.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6