WC Fulfillment Print on Demand , 420 reviews

3.9
January 28, 2020

Not wow, not so bad. They must definitely improve their shipping rates and quality of the products.

365CarMods
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited January 9, 2020

Had a few snags but customer service really followed thru to help us out. Great app and features. Awesome mockups and video services. Customizable like no other AOP app out right now. I highly suggest shipping DHL to solve all our problems. USPS too slow for this service.

Phreshadelic
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 16, 2019

Great Shopify app, my favorite POD. Many new products available. They add more often. Good designs also

UnMuted Awareness Arts
Time spent using app: 19 days
August 30, 2019

Great products and fast services but I wished I didn't have to manually mark the orders as fulfilled and past the tracking number in.

LM Clothing TM
Time spent using app: 7 months
WC Fulfillment replied August 30, 2019

Thanks for Your Review. I Just wanted to respond and let you know, the app DOES mark orders as fulfilled AND pass tracking automatically. But there is a few days delay, to make sure your customer receives a tracking # that actually shows info. Sorry if you didn't think it did that, but it does.

May 12, 2019

I really enjoy the help, and information given by WC Fulfillment, there site is filled with useful tools and information it’s a great app for beginners and the Facebook group really gives it a community feel. Probably one of the most helpful and knowledgeable Print on demand sites

Starry Meadows
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
March 16, 2019

Quality is good, getting better with time. Shipping times can vary. Prices keep going up but customer service is phenomenal. Overall pretty happy.

SUPERIOR JERSEYS
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 7, 2019

Good app for newbie but needs to improve for woocommerce version. Good app for newbie but needs to improve for woocommerce version.

Fami stores
Vietnam
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
November 25, 2018

Great app... Can't wait for more options. I have been selling these items for a while no. No complaints about quality. Thanks

Bigupstar’s Shop
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 25, 2018

I Enjoyed working in this App. I like how my designs are looking and I like the Prices. A few issues with the website but once you get the App you can navigate the products and options nicely.

Apollo Foundation
Time spent using app: 8 days
September 16, 2018

I would give this APp a 5 star if only the product would arrive in less than 2 weeks. But my test order took over 3 weeks. No as bad but most clients will reach a slight desperate point and start reaching out for their order status. If this is resolved, This is going to be my #1 and only APP for our PSD products.

BabyHiccups - Fashion Rompers and Jumpsuits For The Modern Baby