WC Fulfillment Print on Demand

The easiest way to create and sell Print on Demand products.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

365CarMods

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Not wow, not so bad. They must definitely improve their shipping rates and quality of the products.

Phreshadelic

Had a few snags but customer service really followed thru to help us out. Great app and features. Awesome mockups and video services. Customizable like no other AOP app out right now. I highly suggest shipping DHL to solve all our problems. USPS too slow for this service.

UnMuted Awareness Arts

Great Shopify app, my favorite POD. Many new products available. They add more often. Good designs also

LM Clothing TM

Great products and fast services but I wished I didn't have to manually mark the orders as fulfilled and past the tracking number in.

August 30, 2019

Thanks for Your Review. I Just wanted to respond and let you know, the app DOES mark orders as fulfilled AND pass tracking automatically. But there is a few days delay, to make sure your customer receives a tracking # that actually shows info. Sorry if you didn't think it did that, but it does.

Starry Meadows

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I really enjoy the help, and information given by WC Fulfillment, there site is filled with useful tools and information it’s a great app for beginners and the Facebook group really gives it a community feel. Probably one of the most helpful and knowledgeable Print on demand sites

SUPERIOR JERSEYS

Time spent using app About 1 year

Quality is good, getting better with time. Shipping times can vary. Prices keep going up but customer service is phenomenal. Overall pretty happy.

Fami stores

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Good app for newbie but needs to improve for woocommerce version. Good app for newbie but needs to improve for woocommerce version.

Bigupstar’s Shop

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app... Can't wait for more options. I have been selling these items for a while no. No complaints about quality. Thanks

Apollo Foundation

I Enjoyed working in this App. I like how my designs are looking and I like the Prices. A few issues with the website but once you get the App you can navigate the products and options nicely.

BabyHiccups - Fashion Rompers and Jumpsuits For The Modern Baby

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I would give this APp a 5 star if only the product would arrive in less than 2 weeks. But my test order took over 3 weeks. No as bad but most clients will reach a slight desperate point and start reaching out for their order status. If this is resolved, This is going to be my #1 and only APP for our PSD products.

Previous 1