Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

Chiropractical Innovations

I just set up this abandoned carts, and it was super easy! I haven't had a chance to see it work yet. I'll update later.
I don't enjoy how you get hounded for a review before you even get to see results. You set up one thing and BAM! Give a review! I haven't seen it work yet!

Home Control Shop

We felt by not having push notifications we were leaving money on the table potentially. With £180 claimed by the App in sales in a week (with no reason to doubt it) we're happy with the solution so far. Easy to use and setup. Back in stock notice not compatible with our theme so far, but team working on it for us.

DWFashionCases

pretty cool app i havvent really tried it yet but the start of the app loos interesting and if it works as well as it look its good.

Cora's Home

quick and easy! The way I like to do my business! I have herd a few things about this app so I needed to see for myself. Great Job SPM!

Everything Considerable

nice app. So far it seems to be use full. Will find out once I am launched and see abandoned checkouts returning for purchase.

Ultraofferta Acessórios

Ainda estou testando! Mas parece ser muito bom... Assim que tiver feito os testes enviarei um feedback melhor.

The Cosmic Yoga

I'm just getting started with the app so I will give a detailed review at a later time, but I can say that the installation was extremely easy.

JCBags

very useful app, i stared used and it help me when i stared my profile in shopify, it work very well.

Shopper's Hideout

i will give my full rating after i try the apps for a week. i hope it will give positive results on my store. thanks

Drip2Dry Closet

I used this app and am totally amazed at the easy setups. Thanks for a free superb application. I highly recommend