Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Black Friday abandoned carts recovery via push notification

Buythevalue.in

Really good app, it's work fine for me

It is very useful for my business, also improve my business

Hamza178

I use this app to boost my impressions and get overall traffic for cost effective prices. So far the app is very valuable informative and step by step.

Saamy store

ITS AWESOME APP. I LOVE IT.. THANK YOU SO MUCH,., I HOPE I WILL GET MORE SALE.. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME HELPING LIKE ME...

almostforfree

EASY TO USE, friendy and overall great product.
worths nothing to try it out yourself and take ur own conclusion

Intheloopy

JUST GETTING STARTED VERY EXCITED! I KNOW THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT! LETS GET STARTED! PUSH PUSH PUSH!

Hack Lovers

The App was easy to Install. Still need to see how it works before I can give a review on that. Hopefully it recovers some lost customers.

tudiamasfacilSHOP

MUY BUENA APLICACIÓN AUMENTA MIS CONVERSIONES Y ES MUY FÁCIL Y SENCILLA DE INSTALAR. MUY BUENA. ÚTIL

Hanan Fashion

I am new to this. Haven't shown the result. I highly recommend this app if things went right on my website. I hope this works on my website.

Welcome to Camping

It's good. I was able to make a customised banner which will really help drive in sales. I haven't used the app much yet but I'm sure it will be great!

SAGASIMS

Didn’t send the welcome discounts email to subscribers. Overall other than that I don’t have any problems and would recommend.