Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Shop-Anime.com

Great app works perfectly my name a Jeff outdated memes everybody but for real try this app out really helpful

beagle lovers shop

I really like how it does! Its a grat app and it would be grater with frequently updates. I would love to keep it free ;)!!

dressupthesun

So far so good . , works pretty well ........................................................................

33Kings

I used this app to increase my sales rate. I would like to boost up up my sales. It would be really nice if you guys published my products all over so I can have s high sell rate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$!!

Sea Babe Lifestyle

This app has a ton of great features to help you successfully run a shopify store. I especially like the abandoned carts message.

Southsarasota

GETING STARTED IS HARD ENOUGH.
ENJOYING HAVEING THE FREE HELP WITH RECAP ON LOST SALES, INCREASEING NEW SALES,AND ENGAGEING VISITORS.
KEEP GIVING BACK.

WE REMEMBER!
EXCITED TO SEE YOU APP IN PROGRESS.
THANK YOU!

Rbafaro Store

This app is absolutely amazing. It is a great tool for capturing abandoned carts and converting them into sales. Easy to use and configure. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who is losing a lot of sales from abandoned carts.

ShapeWear

i will come back and leave an honest review after i have used it and see how it works. hopefully it helps

مُود القهوة

Customizations are thorough and translations are offered in an easy way to do it. Very Good App for a Great Price FREE.

Skizzmm

Easy to setup, so far. Wish I could test the welcome message multiple times, but once i subscribe, I can't test it again. Other than that, it seems to be a good app. Will update my review after using the app for a bit longer.