Smart Push Marketing

Smart Push Marketing

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

myshampooch

excellent app !! super easy! this is how all apps should be designed and implemented.

Very well done!

Empório de Vendas

Excelente produto estou aprendendo a utilizar mas gostei muito.
Facilita muito a vida de quem esta começando

S Trend Fashion

Wow! I was really surprised by all the benefits of the free plan! Thank you for creating a great app! The generosity of the professional plan is a welcome bonus ^^

Prince International

excited to use these app ..!!Greatt Features to increase the sales.I hope it will give me best results for my store.

Dan & Toni Fashions

I used this app to prevent abandoned carts and get some revenue back.
And get notifications of any abandoned carts

golden rose secrets

Great app! I really like design and dashboard. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fabulously bling

very easy and i need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlackFin Tackle Shop

Satisface las necesidades, muy completa tiene todo lo que se necesita para tener una web en condiciones y llamar al cliente a la acción.

PCACART

THANKS A LOT TO ME YOU ARE GREAT HOE CAN I EXPLAIN YO ARE GREAT I DONT HOW CAN I EXPLAIN YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH

Case Wrld

I was having trouble capturing emails for abandoned carts but this app has done wonders for me!! It has increased my conversation and just has made the overall experience on my website 10x better.