Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

Topaze Fashion

Great app with excellent features.
would it be possible to add pictures in any background.

Red Parrot

I have just started using this app and it's very easy to use. A lot of tools in one single app. Thumbs up for now!

Cuchen US

So far so good! Very easy to use. I've just set up all campaigns, looking forward to see the effects and actual revenue.

MyOuterTech

I just started using this app and so far its great. I was using 3 different apps for what this one apps provides. Easy to use and good interface. Would recommend to others.

USKep

best and smart app to boost sales and bush notification
I got hundred of people to re targeting. very useful

Baby Boo Halloween

Smart Push Marketing is brilliant! It helps keep my mind at ease when creating attractive words in my marketing. The app has built in wording which decreases the amount of time spent creating something compelling. Love it!! Keep up the good work!!

Bike Mob

great app that help greatly with the ability to update shoppers with push notifications. non intrusive opt-in for non comital shoppers!

Stylesbest

This is an amazing app!! very easy to use and does exactly what it says!! Thank you for this amazing app!! A must have !!

KITTYCURVES

Great app. Instead of having to add multiple other apps with these same features, you can get them here.

LineageWatches

Awesome app really help my store out I love these app so easy to use. Thank You for these apps thier so helpful