Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Black Friday abandoned carts recovery via push notification

Lybae

I like the abandoned cart feature and the push notification to recapture. I would like to be able to move the notification to allow in the middle of the screen as it is partially covered by my drop down bar for free shipping over $30.

Ace LUCK[er]

It's really easy to use, love that app and I hope everybody will use that app, because like I said it's really easy to use

Draftville

Easy to install and customize. Still testing the app but things are looking good and I can't wait to see how the rest of my testing goes. At this point we're good to go.

krkc&cokr

Just begin to use this APP, seems nice, simple to use, waiting to see its effect. Hope it works to improve conversion.

Shopping online store

Poderia ter mais inscrições gratuitas pelo menos 500, aí a partir dessa quantidade ter fazer o apgreed.

ARROCH

Aplicación muy útil. Me está ayudando a mejorar mi tienda online.
Os la recomiendo desmesuradamente. Probarla y comprobaréis que es cierto

In The Envy

N/A :) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"All Things Rugby"

Have installed App, and will see how it works for us.
Looking forward to great results
Will report back if a winner 4 stars **** for ease of use

Body Crystals Co.

This app is totally easy to use. Wouldn't trade it for the world. It's helping me run my business smoother!

cadenashiphop

Tiene muy buena pinta esta aplicacion y la mas facil que he probado pra recuperar carritos estoy a la espera de su funcionamiento