Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

DIFUXE

This app is looking good as free. We have been using Free Shipping bar and Ultimate Sale Boost. Now we can trust Hextom with this web push notification app.

allSisters

its my first day using this up, I do not know if it works well. However, I've good recomendations. Thank you

MAC PC BOUTIQUE

Salut sa à l air pas mal a voir dans le temps si cela apporte de nouveau client mais vraiment pas mal j espère qu'elle restera gratuite

lion shopper

great ovide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

Alfamates

AWESOME APP, Keep it free :)
I will test this app to see how it works,
You should have had inbuilt test option to see how we get notifications

wishhaul

Very Useful app. Fulfill my need and smartly retain customer. must have app. keep up the good work..

Helio Dealio

I'm really impressed with this app and the fact that it's free to get started and used to how to use it is great!

SosyetikPazar

It's really useful app. All needs included. To be honest that's the best app I've seen. Every type of Shopify stores need that

sassytortoise

Great app, really helps to boost sales. Awesome. Can't recommend it enough. Does everything you would expect it to do

thirstypet

very good 5hanJWNAGJNRAGNKASDMFKNFJNFJNGKFSNGJLNSDNBLNARJLNB QRIBRPOENGOPQRFGMEMFWNGOI4Q3NWGRMFGOP4QWNGPIR