Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Holiday sales abandoned carts recovery via push notification

Turnkey Marketplace

I just added this app. Seems very customizable and very easy to use! I would recommend this to any other Shopify users

hiked.us

So far the app is working great. It is easy to get going right away and start implementing these into your website in minutes!

Xpressmall

I used this app on setting up our welcome notification. However, it would be better if it can be applied to everyone not only new but the existing visitors. So that they can be able to notice it and it can generate and convert more sales.

Kaitlyn's N Taylor's

It's free!!! I'm constantly searching for free tools to propel my online business. Thanks so much for the opportunity

JourneyToEnd

Really nice app. I like that its free and has a lot of options to make your abandon carts become orders. I kind of didnt like the fact you had to pay premium.

www.plikej.com

Since I use this App to enable review writing from my customers the traffic on my online store has increased. It would be great if the button 'View more' could work for each review. Only 1 from 3 works. Visitors cannot read the full review. Please could help us fix it on www.plikej.com. Thanks

Wayofcha

Easy to use and I have just implemented this on my website. Hope to see good conversions. Will update the review when I see a sale.

PET MARKET FUN

its really easy to use. It s not a waste of time. It does what it tells. just get it and dont miss this cause its a good one!

Just White Shirts

App looks good , lets see how it does in the next few weeks . I will update as soon as i have something

Visionnaire Eyewear

HEs hez works great! been using it for a few weeks now. Allowing us to keep the free plan is great if we leave a review ;)