Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Holiday sales abandoned carts recovery via push notification

Case Wrld

I was having trouble capturing emails for abandoned carts but this app has done wonders for me!! It has increased my conversation and just has made the overall experience on my website 10x better.

JM Active

Just getting started with the app but looks straightforward and easy to use so far. Looks like it does what it says on the tin and should help our store to increase sales

Bijouette

c'est vraiment une application qui m'a aider beaucoup pour annoncer mes promotions dans mon site web

Escalas

I have just started using it! So dont have anything to say yet! But after reading the app description, it seems like an app a newbie like me needs!

Skizzmm

Easy to setup, so far. Wish I could test the welcome message multiple times, but once i subscribe, I can't test it again. Other than that, it seems to be a good app. Will update my review after using the app for a bit longer.

ThinkzSeek

Very useful apps help that help to push up my sales! The apps was easy and very user friendly. Install and modify on the spot! Great job

Blossom Diva

I use this app on my online store and still trying. hope will help me to get more customers to purchase my product

Playful Desires

Smart Push Marketing offers so many ways that are easy and cost effective for reach new customers and retaining the regulars. I give it a four star rating.

Shapz-Up

I used this app to set up Abandoned car recovery. It has not resulted any sales yet, but I like the features as set and forget rather than spending a lot of time on creating emails. I have also set up shipping notification as well. Great app and it's free for up to 100 subscribers.

ShopRockett

I am a novice to e-commerce. I have used other apps from you guys and they are novice friendly. Easy to set up, easy to modify, and easy to start. Thank you so much. You clearly help me optimize my sales and improve my chance for success.