Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

Pekablu

New to the app. No complaints at the moment. The ability to send requests to customers for abandoned cartsis a plus if the app works as expected

Drago's Cave

Haven't been able to use it to its full capacity but it looks very useful, for what I've seen its very easy to use and set up.

BenyDi Bazar Baby

bonne application, simple a utiliser et super propositions d'affichage.
À recommander absolument !!!

AJ Home Styles

I used this app to help me with my marketing and promotions . Giving me access to multiple feeds at once makes it a very good tool to use

Haute Companie

I just installed this app and so far so good it seems very user friendly. No results yet, but its still early.

journeywl

first time using the app. i really like the ease of it and how it walks you through each step, as im completely tech illiterate.

COZY DETAILZ

EASY TO USE AND SETUP - ALLTHOUGH NOT VERY CLEAR ON PAID PLANS.
SO WILL SEE IF/WHEN THERE'LL BE ANY CHARGE

thetrendyconsumer

I use this app to recover abandoned carts. My abandoned carts recovery could be better and i see the push notification would help recover the carts

Mybiznitch

Great app, easy to set up, it helped me enter details quickly on what i want my recipients to know about their orders in a easy to use app that helps them track their merchandise.

Boundless Vita Sana

Seems like a good app from reviews lets see how it goes! Starting today, curious to see the stats...