Smart Push Marketing

Smart Push Marketing

by Hextom

Recover abandoned cart with push notification for Black Friday

DELLES STORE

O app é uma ferramenta ótima que continue sempre melhorando cada vez mais as expectativa dos usuários...

Goddess Creed

great love it so far I love all the options it has to help the new store owner I just download the set up is super easy so that very important.

ricemandi

Just installed today, This App is very easy to use, wish to generate more revenue through this App. Great work team,

Magic Gel Candles & Gems

I Will give you a review after I see it work seemed easy to set up. It is not possible to rate you until that time. I would like to see a sample run of the app after i filled it out like a this is how this look in you store or this is what your customers are going to see thank you. I Will give you a review after I see it work seemed easy to set up. It is not possible to rate you until that time. I would like to see a sample run of the app after i filled it out like a this is how this look in you store or this is what your customers are going to see thank you. I Will give you a review after I see it work seemed easy to set up. It is not possible to rate you until that time. I would like to see a sample run of the app after i filled it out like a this is how this look in you store or this is what your customers are going to see thank you. I Will give you a review after I see it work seemed easy to set up. It is not possible to rate you until that time. I would like to see a sample run of the app after i filled it out like a this is how this look in you store or this is what your customers are going to see thank you. I Will give you a review after I see it work seemed easy to set up. It is not possible to rate you until that time. I would like to see a sample run of the app after i filled it out like a this is how this look in you store or this is what your customers are going to see thank you.

Instyle Boutique

I enjoy to use this app. Its perfect for the online store and get more client to enter to your store. I recomended 100%

Bud Beaver Canada

Just finished setting up my first push notification and excited to see how it affects our sales! I totally recommend this app

MIRASSSHOP

it very good to add some discounts . it nice app. i love very much and very share to my fd. thank you so much

Goddess

It’s easy and simple to set up and helps drive customers to subscribe without having to do much or any work besides updating the loyalty program you want

Teamon Malaysia

I love using this apps. Easy to use and it is effective for products sold. Template used is east to understand.

soulfullygospel

I'm Liking everything this app does. It does everything I need it to do. I look forward to building business with your help. I Look forward to upgrading my plan when I get more business to my site. I am new to this so any advice you have to help me get more business is welcome. thank you so much. I am glad I found you and its not too expensive and very easy to use.