Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Boss Boutiques

I use it to reduce abandon carts and to win back customers. I can see this being a benefit to my business.

The $tore,Inc

its a pretty good app...plain & simple..............................................................

USAiMart.com

App possess Key Marketing tools that help Sales Conversion. I hope app has more to the free version.

EchandoFlores

It works perfectly, it is practical and the features are useful, also it is simple to configure and works automatically.

My collections store

This App is great..... I use it for many days and it works nice recommende this app...........install yours

iBESTEST

Pretty cool and easy to understand ! This is definitely something that will come in handy to enhance my business so thank you ! It was a fast and quick download as well so it isn't time consuming.

LAFORA FASHION

very nice app.... help a lot! my first time using this app...im trying to make easy my job online...

Irypulse

This is a great app, easy to use, it is recommended that you can translate multiple languages.Thank you, the author

People Of Light

I am loving this app!! The fact that all push notifications come together makes for a seamless integration and experience for us as store owners and more importantly our customers.

So grateful I found this one ✨

Emma's Inklings

I like this app so far still getting used to it though. I am hopeful that it will increase my traffic. I like this app so far still getting used to it though.