Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

ALITE ISLAND

I really like the push marketing concept. It makes my abandoned customer to think again for the product. Many of my abandoned checkout converted to sales through smart push.

Puerto to Life

I used this product for abandoned carts, worked great. Also for website push got lots more returning customers

MyDigitalTechShop

Great app love it. Highly recommended for shopify stores. Thanks again.............................

EVERY LUCK

it is very engaging app and helped to grow my business. this app has changed my business by making customer aware the.

Lady Kay's tees and more

I would like to see the app show examples for beginners, as a smart guide to save time for a better experience.

MomentosBox

Kaizenbeautysecrets.com
Just downloaded this. I have great hopes with this app and strategy of course. Now time to get tested and get result. BTW, keep it free
-KBS

Bonjour Mon Coeur™!

Freshly installed. Really easy to implement.
Looks professional. I like the dashboard with icons.
Can wait to positive results. Hope it works and will grow the business.

Click-Likes

Thank you for the app plans that are set in place to help the likes of myself, I'm a stay at home grandmother and raising grandkids and finding something for me to do is exciting. And may one day pay off..

Perfumes10

Me gusta mucho la aplicacion, tiene muchas utilidades y puedes hacer m uchas campañas de publicidad,

FABUYOGA

I was using this app to collect e-mails. It was simple to use. I never received my discount in my e-mail