Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

Click-Likes

Thank you for the app plans that are set in place to help the likes of myself, I'm a stay at home grandmother and raising grandkids and finding something for me to do is exciting. And may one day pay off..

Perfumes10

Me gusta mucho la aplicacion, tiene muchas utilidades y puedes hacer m uchas campañas de publicidad,

FABUYOGA

I was using this app to collect e-mails. It was simple to use. I never received my discount in my e-mail

carrillo western

like this application because it is very easy to use and it makes my job easier when I try to edit my products thanks keep improving

Fishbone & Harmony

Cool app. Should definitely give it a try! I’m currently trying it out and it’s good so far! No issues

Silver Guild

I used this app to help me gains sales. It is very user friendly and easy to use. It has many features to help turn those conversion rates over. Looks great!!!

Modest Passion Collections

I can't speak on the quality of this app because its asking for a review before proceeding. I hope it does what is promises to do.

may sshop

Me parece un programa super completo, yo que estoy comenzando, me lo esta facilitando mucho, lo único, debería de poderse cambiar el idioma

Adventure Squad

I don't know how the $180 comes into play, it says free but I don't understand billing.
The pop up notifications look to come up great.
I'm hoping to get a few sales off this app. Pushing my customers to decide to buy!

GodNew Acessórios

Se realmente funcionar dou mais estrelas, aparentemente é bom!