Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Holiday sales abandoned carts recovery via push notification

1&1.Store

very nice apps i recommend. This apps helps me to came through several technical issues and thanks to the guide i can easily plan my marketing

White Box Brasil - Utilidades

Por enquanto estou configurando, irei usar mesmo a partir da semana que vem, que é quando irei inaugurar a minha loja

Exceenstores

Just starting out. But would have loved it if you count the subscribers from the ones your app generated, not our prior subscribers.

ZOOM IT SHOP

GOOD APP. Very easy to set up. Good looking. I am just starting my shop and I hope this will help me to get more sales

Shop Lopes 1

Acabei de instalar... Parece bom, mas preciso verificar o retorno primeiro para depois voltar aqui e deixar novos comentários. Obrigado.

Trademadeeasy

I love this app so much its make my online store have a nice features and also tack customer abandon cart for me so they come back and check out I totally recommend

ClubChampion

I used this app to help me give web push notifications, it seems to actually be working pretty well.

KJ's Merchandise

This application has saved me a lot of time, and has give me time to focus on of other aspects of my business.

Megir.ph

So far so good, this app is very reliable to my Shopify store. Thank you to the awesome developers. I like the abandoned cart recovery feature .It has greatly improved my store and I get more visitors now than before.

Chiropractical Innovations

I just set up this abandoned carts, and it was super easy! I haven't had a chance to see it work yet. I'll update later.
I don't enjoy how you get hounded for a review before you even get to see results. You set up one thing and BAM! Give a review! I haven't seen it work yet!