Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

ZONEWAY

I have not used the app, but looks easy and good. Thank you for free subscription. Keep up the good work.

E-Shopsentials PH

Still trying to work on this app. Thank you for the free subscription. I hope this will help my shop to get more conversions.

hotmaskvn

Good app, i like it, it's very simple but helpful. I love all the features and the overview is simple and good.

Leoxam

Great app for beginning to build up your subscribers.
This app can help you to get more return customers indeed.

Little Wonders

Really good and easy to use. First time using this service and hopefully will help my shop. Really good

PYT Fashion Boutique

I use the app very easy to use I would recommend this to any small business owner especially if your just starting out with you business

Boss Boutiques

I use it to reduce abandon carts and to win back customers. I can see this being a benefit to my business.

The $tore,Inc

its a pretty good app...plain & simple..............................................................

USAiMart.com

App possess Key Marketing tools that help Sales Conversion. I hope app has more to the free version.

EchandoFlores

It works perfectly, it is practical and the features are useful, also it is simple to configure and works automatically.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 119 120