Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Goddess

It’s easy and simple to set up and helps drive customers to subscribe without having to do much or any work besides updating the loyalty program you want

Teamon Malaysia

I love using this apps. Easy to use and it is effective for products sold. Template used is east to understand.

soulfullygospel

I'm Liking everything this app does. It does everything I need it to do. I look forward to building business with your help. I Look forward to upgrading my plan when I get more business to my site. I am new to this so any advice you have to help me get more business is welcome. thank you so much. I am glad I found you and its not too expensive and very easy to use.

Thee Glam Cave

IT WAS EASY TO USE AND NAVIGATE. I LOVE IT AND WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE STARTING A BUSINESS.

KevinKyleClothing

Very easy, I absolutely love this feature. I cant wait to see the results . I recommended for online stores.

Gourmetes

Great app in order to increase sales and maintain customers! I totally recommend it for new sellers!

Glass Art Store

This app has generated sales for me and I am very appreciative of it. Have looked around and used others but this app does it all as far as push marketing.

Unique & Unashamed

I just added the app so far so good everything is pretty straight froward. Easy sign up and free plan

Fern Fresh

Easy to use and really helpful.

Ravenson Finds

Works well and has a fantastic free plan for those starting out. Easy to set up with lots of useful features. I will be upgrading!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 120 121