Note globale
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
12 mars 2019

Just begin to use this APP, seems nice, simple to use, waiting to see its effect. Hope it works to improve conversion.

krkc&cokr
Chine
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
14 mai 2019

Really good app, it's work fine for me

It is very useful for my business, also improve my business

Buythevalue.in
Inde
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 16 février 2019

I'm struggling with getting the app to post on my page, but appears it will be nice once it updates. But other than that it appears to be good. Will provide an update once I get it going.

Raquel Denise Handbags
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
3 octobre 2018

So far we have liked every app from the company, easy to use with mostly simple directions. We can't really give anymore than 4 stars at this time on the new free apps just offered as we just configured them and have no stats to report. If they work as good as the others we have used we will be happy with their app service.

Buffalo Rose Boutique
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
30 juillet 2020

I used this app to help me create push notifications for abandoned carts. I found this app helpful.

Impress'D Boutique
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 7 décembre 2019

Seems like it'll help take care of some big customer issues. I'm looking forward to using it and seeing the results! Definitely would love some good conversions.

thelogic
Modifié le 31 janvier 2019

I used this to help recover abandoned carts.Good job.Even better if I could see my subscribers list.

Avarios 💝
Royaume-Uni
Modifié le 26 novembre 2019

The app is fine but is not clear on how to customize it to better fit my store. Still want to see how effective it is.

Normal Brandz
10 juin 2019

I'm just getting started with the app so I will give a detailed review at a later time, but I can say that the installation was extremely easy.

The Cosmic Yoga
12 décembre 2019

I needed an app that will help me increase traffic and sales to my business so I used this app to help me reach more customers.

SadeChic Boutique