Hextom: WhatsApp, SMS & Push , 1.541 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 82% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 13% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
17 de janeiro de 2024

i will try now and ill update

EELHOE COSMETICS
França
7 dias usando o app
20 de outubro de 2023

I just downloaded the app but so far so good. It seems like everything I am looking for. I will be back with a final review in a few days once I have actually used the product.

Posh & Personalized 39367
23 dias usando o app
5 de abril de 2024

I recently started using Hextom: WhatsApp, SMS & Push, and I'm thoroughly impressed with its capabilities. The app seamlessly integrates multiple communication platforms, which has significantly streamlined my messaging and notification processes. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and customize settings to my preferences.

The ability to manage WhatsApp, SMS, and push notifications from a single platform is a game-changer. It has enhanced my productivity by reducing the time spent switching between different apps. The app's reliability and speed are commendable, ensuring that messages are sent and received without delays.

Customer support deserves a special mention. They are responsive, helpful, and genuinely invested in resolving any issues or answering questions, enhancing the overall user experience.

Whether for personal use or business communication, Hextom: WhatsApp, SMS & Push is a robust tool that delivers on its promises. It's a valuable asset for anyone looking to streamline their communication processes. I highly recommend giving it a try!

diastasisrehab
16 de fevereiro de 2024

So far they helped a lot with the 1000 free in the start I’m excited to use it.

xvfashions.com

1 de abril de 2024

gave me 1000 free not bad

Sheila Merchandise
9 de fevereiro de 2024

Because it's almost free for first 1000 impressions.

Wisemor
Índia
13 de outubro de 2023

helping increasing sales and its free to use.

Jhonesmiths stores
Paquistão
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
23 de março de 2024

Great never tried lol !

Magestic Treasures
Canadá
21 de fevereiro de 2024

Hextom app is very good and user friendly

MOTIVATIONALCLUBONLINESHOPPING