Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Cora's Home

quick and easy! The way I like to do my business! I have herd a few things about this app so I needed to see for myself. Great Job SPM!

Everything Considerable

nice app. So far it seems to be use full. Will find out once I am launched and see abandoned checkouts returning for purchase.

Ultraofferta Acessórios

Ainda estou testando! Mas parece ser muito bom... Assim que tiver feito os testes enviarei um feedback melhor.

The Cosmic Yoga

I'm just getting started with the app so I will give a detailed review at a later time, but I can say that the installation was extremely easy.

JCBags

very useful app, i stared used and it help me when i stared my profile in shopify, it work very well.

Shopper's Hideout

i will give my full rating after i try the apps for a week. i hope it will give positive results on my store. thanks

Drip2Dry Closet

I used this app and am totally amazed at the easy setups. Thanks for a free superb application. I highly recommend

CR Shop Sales

Gostei da experiência e o APP atende todas as expectativas, consegui recuperar alguns carrinhos abandonados

ClasseAshop

gostaria que tradução para portugues brazil,more of a way generates I'm still testing as soon as I've got back here

Prime Special

I think its prefect . I like how it comes with suggestions that one has in mind , its like reading my mind