Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Midwestern Alternative

It is great. Very useful and helpful. The integration onto the abandoned cart section helps immensely.

ECartzz

uses this app for driving customers back to my page i like how its a easy setup for this app wish the app would have a re targeting way.

Pet Joy Gifts

I used this app and it's really doing the job. I realy liked the push notification sent. Great app! Thanks!

Lavari Jewelers

Easy to use. does what it is supposed to do. I am actually surprised about the amount of people who want push notifications from stores!

Remdaci store

Think this App will help me a lot as I am new in the industry. I really need to take my Business to the next level, I will be really grateful if it can help find the way to do it.

Swim Body Outlet

This is my first use of this app so I don't have a lot to rate, however the install was EASY PEASY. I like that they offer free options as well as upgrades with no pressure. Thumbs up!

Fenash

I have used this app to help me a lot. It is easy to use, I like it very much and recommend it to everyone.

My Gear Loft

I am a new seller on Shopify. Thank you for this great free app. If I'm not wrong the free plan can be used until subscribers are up to 100? However, I think it is a great start for newbies.
Keep it up!

My Small Store

Excellent app for Shopify, slick, easy to implement (compared to others), not to invasive and very few pushback from visitors,

KITA Fragrances (Pty) Ltd

This is a much easier way to allow discounts and abandoned checkouts. Also looks professional when sending the codes.