Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Pugdoggy

I really like the App. The App helps me a lot. I just installed the App and I'm waiting to see next

USB & MORE

Absolitely loveing it at the moment Absolutely loving it at the moment Absolutely loving it at the moment

Together with Pets

Pretty good and trustworthy app. Hoping will increase my conversion rate in my store and get more people engaged

Brooklyn Dynasty LLC

I really hope this app increases my sales. I am wanting to make this a good nest egg for retirement. I want to work for myself and I h
ope this works.

carebuyers

I use thus app it help me to do all that i have to do. I recommend you thus app you can trust it....

Vicky206

awesome app i love it it actually free up your time by taking care of everything else your business needs

Eloura Australia

I like the simplicity of activating the notifications and being able to customise to my design sthle.

SOEClothingbrand

Just got the app. From what I’ve read I look forward to great things. Will be leaving another review once I see results

Smilelys

Trying to use this app the level up my abandoned cart rate.let's see what will happen. I didn't see a lot of improvement yet

Tryot

waiting to get a great result. It is easy to install, and no technical work.
I hope to see it perform nicely. Thanks