Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

BOVA STORE

I used and very helpful for my store. Hope it always free. That is wonderful
Thank for make good app.

Krush Keepsakes

This app is really helpful and highly recommended! It allows a notification to pop up welcoming customers, informing customers of their order and shipment updates, abandon cart recovery, price drop alert, back in stock alert and you can create a promotion campaign. Really great app to have for your e-commerce business.

LoveMyAlannah

I like using this app to advertise my current shipping and monthly promotions. It’s been a very useful tool.

Cheapstraws.com

Top line App. Fingers crossed for results! Cheapstraws.com check it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cloth & Co.

This app is great! Easy to set up and matched by theme/colour scheme automatically. I'm using abandoned cart recovery and back in stock notifications. Only just installed it, so lets see how it performs!

instinctiveluxury

dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope

And Above All...YOGA

Very impressive. I am using three of the push notifications after downloading the app. I tested each one and found them to be more than what I bargained for, a good thing. This is not the only app I use from this developer so when I saw their blurb for the app I had no reason to believe it would fail me. It didn't and I am certain it will not fail you either. Highest recommendation within the limits of 5 stars. If I could have given it 10 stars I would have.

Reachbox

Superbe app, bonne visibilité pour chaque site ! Les notifications sont très importantes pour nous. Et Smart Push Marketing est une vraie garantie pour ce genre de choses ! Merci à eux, j'ai pu effectuer mes premiers achats grâce à cette app.

YokiDeal

Great Application! Working totally fine and I hope this will increase my sales. Really recommend everyone to try!

Droomen

Wow, just a super app!

It's just the best.

Omg, it's great for thing!

Today I made thing, and then it was pushed to my domain.

Good thing!