Smart Push Marketing, Web Push

Abandoned cart recover, boost sales with web push notification

Free plan available

Smart Push Marketing Hextom Shopify App, abandoned cart recovery

Wall Street Western

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I just implemented the abandoned cart automation. It was super simple and very straight forward. The best part is it does so much for free. I am excited to see how well it works. But if it works like the other free apps by Hextom it will be great. I currentlu use theikr shipping banner app,It is awesome. Seriousl, had an automated and customized banner up and live in just a few minutes, and it was free. Thanks Hextom. Keep making great apps!

goodFOURyou

Location Germany

Very good App. Simple to use. Features a lot of options to get your customers attention and to boost your sales

Meatball and Strings

Location Indonesia

I uses this app to boost my sales, hopefully it can help me to increase the sales. Still trying the feature that he has offering

maglinedeals

Location Sri Lanka

This is fantastic. I really like and intend to use very often. This is too early to comment as this is the 1st time I am using it.

mytwinheart

Location Philippines

thanks, to the app developer this app is free,and it is easy to install,I hope it will help me to grow my sales..

TheJoStore

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app to help me with my sales. It's awesome and easy to use! I just don't know how to explain this has helped me. I am so grateful.

moonaro

Location India
Time spent using app 3 minutes

i love this beautiful app because it is very simple but i will test it if it is going to affect my sit in positive way thank you please bring more free apps ^_^

LifeCulture Apparel

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I can't believe this app is offered for free. I'm very thankful to the creators. I look forward to seeing if these push notifications help improve my stats!

TheBlackWolves

I use this app to help customers manage their purchases when they have to leave the site due to family or friends or whatever 'emergency' they may have. This helps the customer know where they left off and saves them time and energy by NOT having to shop all over again!
Great Product for Shoppers!

BOVA STORE

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used and very helpful for my store. Hope it always free. That is wonderful
Thank for make good app.