Smart Push Marketing

Smart Push Marketing | Reviews

by Hextom

Recover abandoned cart with push notification for Black Friday

Cloth & Co.

This app is great! Easy to set up and matched by theme/colour scheme automatically. I'm using abandoned cart recovery and back in stock notifications. Only just installed it, so lets see how it performs!

instinctiveluxury

dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope dope

And Above All...YOGA

Very impressive. I am using three of the push notifications after downloading the app. I tested each one and found them to be more than what I bargained for, a good thing. This is not the only app I use from this developer so when I saw their blurb for the app I had no reason to believe it would fail me. It didn't and I am certain it will not fail you either. Highest recommendation within the limits of 5 stars. If I could have given it 10 stars I would have.

Reachbox

Superbe app, bonne visibilité pour chaque site ! Les notifications sont très importantes pour nous. Et Smart Push Marketing est une vraie garantie pour ce genre de choses ! Merci à eux, j'ai pu effectuer mes premiers achats grâce à cette app.

YokiDeal

Great Application! Working totally fine and I hope this will increase my sales. Really recommend everyone to try!

Droomen

Wow, just a super app!

It's just the best.

Omg, it's great for thing!

Today I made thing, and then it was pushed to my domain.

Good thing!

Home.fx

Easy-to-use and useful, this app is everything you need to get started with email marketing in a bundle.

TravelStyle

I am using this app to drive more sales from my website. great app give it try and see how it works for your business.

Dearest Shopper

Have all the function, love using it. Started testing with it recently and it is better than other apps after using a few of others.

FORTAHAIR GROW

We really like this app. we recommende it to all of you that wants to promote your product in a proffesioanl way , get it free try it now!