Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

Empirico

I just like the convenience this app gives me in promoting my store and products. Is this making me add words to my review? What gives?

Skeyeware Shades

This app is so easy to use. I can't tell you enough how nice this works on my website. I highly recommend this to anyone using shopify.

OTP Terrain Off The Print Gaming

very easy to use great product A1 highly recommend thank you for such a great product. Very simple and easy to use

soccer star Player

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

bbbystore

i like it.. it helps Boost sales with push notifications and marketing automation... its easy to use

dheonline-com

Found it very easy to understand and install,it lets you input some details and it does the rest for you automatically.

Faux Addict

App is great to add a way to interact with buyers and interact with customers. We recommend the addfon

Gryphon Clothes

Looks like a dope app, I will use it more and see what happens. I will keep it updated in 1-2 months !

Claysphere

The best push notification app having all the required features, moreover its a free app. Thank you very much for the developers

We The Amigos

Set it up in 5 minutes! So easy! Download it, customize it and publish it. It's literally that easy. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a solution with many options but still easy to set-up.