Smart Push Marketing

Smart Push Marketing

by Hextom

Recover abandoned cart with push notification for Black Friday

Gryphon Clothes

Looks like a dope app, I will use it more and see what happens. I will keep it updated in 1-2 months !

Claysphere

The best push notification app having all the required features, moreover its a free app. Thank you very much for the developers

We The Amigos

Set it up in 5 minutes! So easy! Download it, customize it and publish it. It's literally that easy. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a solution with many options but still easy to set-up.

Miss Chief Bunny

You guys just impress me more and more every week. I am a loyal Hextom customer...since I saw a forum in Shopify Ecommerce university about your Bulk Product Edit. The ONLY way I could love you MORE is if it was FREE...which THIS app is!!! Wow! Friends for life! Love your work!

Devoted

Really great app and free! Loving it, works really well...............................................

Rugged haberdashery

Simple. Easy and gets your name out with easy. Takes all the guesswork out freeing up my day that much more

HOTshop247.com

I installed this app to get sales in my store. I have only just installed it but so far it look great!

Thanks!

Justine

Aevry's

I love this app. I was getting traffic but no sales. With this app I have begun 3 email campaigns. I am looking forward to seeing the results

Up Trap

i LOVED THIS APP AND IT WAS VERY HELPFUL WITH BOOSTING MY SALES EASILY AND COMMUNICATING WITH CUSTOMERS

Mambny

Good app to use for business, it makes the whole experience so easy to handle Llc especially being so new to this whole business