Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Holiday sales abandoned carts recovery via push notification

Symbiotic Clothing

this application has let me be able to email my lost cart items on demand which is super helpful....

Raquel Denise Handbags

I'm struggling with getting the app to post on my page, but appears it will be nice once it updates. But other than that it appears to be good. Will provide an update once I get it going.

TheBikiniStory

Great App with loads of exciting sales generating features. A must for every store to generate sales and also get back the abandoned cart customers.

Sweetpea Culture

i havent used it yet really, but i like your tactics to get me to keep the free plan! Worked on me, hopefully works for the app now used in my store! Will update this review if all goes well!

alot 本店

とても良いアプリです。 商品をカートに入れてから、注文ボタンをお客様に押させるために、何度も状況に応じてメッセージや、ポップアップをお客さんに表示させることが出来る、面白いアプリですね。
また、商品発送後のポップアップも表示されルようになっており、
リピーターにも繋がりそうです。
日本語版があればもっと最高です。

Style and Soul Boutique

I like this app! Its easy to use and offers great features for conversion. I need to start utilizing more of the features, I just enabled the abandoned cart and I'm excited to see if it helps get sales!

Avarios 💝

I used this to help recover abandoned carts.Good job.Even better if I could see my subscribers list.

The Two Mikis

This was reasonably easy for me to use. ( I am a complete novice) i hope it works to encourage customers to act on their cart

Turnkey Marketplace

I just added this app. Seems very customizable and very easy to use! I would recommend this to any other Shopify users

hiked.us

So far the app is working great. It is easy to get going right away and start implementing these into your website in minutes!