Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Babs Brands

The app was easy to install and configure and the instructions easy to follow. I like the simplicity and ability to use my own graphics

Pendleton Square

It is easy to use and easy to implement. I believe that it will help anyone in business to reach their goals.

STU cars

Excellent apps as always. My favourite Shopify app provider. The functionality of their apps never ever fail to impress. Thank you!!

GIFT N THINGS

SPM is great for those that are more experienced with E-Commerce marketing. I find it as a wonderful addition to my Business as I'm aware of the value of EMAIL & PUSH Marketing. Although I am receiving many inquiries in reference to SPM I am certainly willing to help those in need of data, info & ideas, I am learning more about how to use the SPM APP also! Thank you for allowing FREE Access to such an incredibly important Shopify, E-Commerce Application, which only makes PUSH MARKETING just that much more interesting as well as important!

Please I encourage all SHOPIFY E -COMMERCE Marketing personnel to apply PUSH MARKETING! If you have any questions, or need help please feel free to reach out to either myself, Nathaniel Jackson [Gift-N-Things] via https://giftnthings.nicheorg.com or email me @ niche1@nicheorg.com! Thank you, and please enjoy yourself!

photogearaccessories

I am using this app to help me drive sales for new customers and those who abandoned their purchase. It has been pretty easy to set up. Now it is time to see how well it works.

Indulge Erotica

I used the app to help me retain get customers. I really like the way it was easy to use and straight forward.

Love Shop

Excellent app for push marketing notification. Easy to install and configure, a lot of option if you need to give some customization.

sparkly store

aun estoy probando espero todo vaya bien tiene buena pinta, no quiero tampoco agobiar la web espero no entren pop-up al entrar

COOL SWAG

Really easy powerful tool to use for your shopify website, it walks you thru step by step on how to use it.

Sophiemstore

This app is what i needed for my business. I m tech challenged and it is easy to use. I suggest you try it out. Thank you.