Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

photogearaccessories

I am using this app to help me drive sales for new customers and those who abandoned their purchase. It has been pretty easy to set up. Now it is time to see how well it works.

Indulge Erotica

I used the app to help me retain get customers. I really like the way it was easy to use and straight forward.

Love Shop

Excellent app for push marketing notification. Easy to install and configure, a lot of option if you need to give some customization.

sparkly store

aun estoy probando espero todo vaya bien tiene buena pinta, no quiero tampoco agobiar la web espero no entren pop-up al entrar

COOL SWAG

Really easy powerful tool to use for your shopify website, it walks you thru step by step on how to use it.

Sophiemstore

This app is what i needed for my business. I m tech challenged and it is easy to use. I suggest you try it out. Thank you.

Uniluxe

I just started to use this app and it looks good. Will update review later. Fingers crossed and hope this works.

SOONER SALES

It's a little confusing to me and could be a little less complicated but overall the layout is very good and you just got to take the time

The 1 ESSENTIAL ShoP

Just Starting my online business. Was informed that this app was good, can't wait to see if the advice was right . Great graphics and tools all ready to go. Push buttons, advacned settings, Thanks.

Buffalo Rose Boutique

So far we have liked every app from the company, easy to use with mostly simple directions. We can't really give anymore than 4 stars at this time on the new free apps just offered as we just configured them and have no stats to report. If they work as good as the others we have used we will be happy with their app service.