Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Live Ecocentric

This app actually comes with a feature-rich user interface, making it much more useful than the others. I am yet to find any problem. There's just one feature I need that would require me to upgrade.

Pet Supplies Usa

I use this app for my store and it helps a lot in boosting sales.
I suggest using this for marketing app

The Crafty Company1

so far, so good haven't really had the time to explore all options....hoping it will help with my conversion rate

Chrisleys Creations

i used this app to help me enhance my website what i loved about this app was that it helped me to create content instead of me sitting here for hours thinking of what to write this helped me and i was able to edit what i wanted and keep some of their suggestions. Something that i didn't like was that some options were available that i couldn't use much like a tease. Overall its a great app you wont regret it !

Cadenchin

If you can provide a Chinese version, it will be more used by Chinese.It takes some time for people with poor English to understand

Fitness Market

Really fast, just the thing I was looking for. In my opinion loading times are crucial in order to obtain subscribers.

Aurora healthiness

This is a awesome app which provided me a lot of help thi helped me to take my store to 5 figures maybe to 6 figures a year

GoofyGoofs

Love the simplicity of the app and the way it defines the overall plans. Well created. Also when I was going through the features it was also very defined with examples. The only thing I would add is you have free placement for icons. Overall great app.....

Aree Plush Kollection

Just downloaded it and hope everything will go as planned. So far no complaints, plus its easy to use and has just about all i need.

GetOnMe

This app is more or less automation gives less time and easy to use. Most recommended to beginners and it's free. Anybody who want to use create business online should consider using this app more convenience.