Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

Multitools

Toop GRAND MERCI ! j'ai bien aimé cette application mercii encore une fois, je conseil cette application.

SadeChic Boutique

I needed an app that will help me increase traffic and sales to my business so I used this app to help me reach more customers.

thelogic

Seems like it'll help take care of some big customer issues. I'm looking forward to using it and seeing the results! Definitely would love some good conversions.

BayaneZ

easy to use just started ill give a feedback later on after i see how it will work on my store so far is good

Normal Brandz

The app is fine but is not clear on how to customize it to better fit my store. Still want to see how effective it is.

Unique Body Boutique

I just downloaded this app to help with abandoned carts and browsing, so far it's very easy to navigate. .

QFC

Trés pratique ! Rapide a configurer tout est automatique sa me facilite bien la vie ! Je recommande

Wicks and Wax Boutique

I used this app to help me do a welcome message, and to email about cart abandonment. It was easy to set up, besides uploading the pictures. I would recommend using this app.

Loja do Bem Estar

I'm still testing i hope I can give it 5 stars at the future! Increasing sales and bringing more people to the store

online pet shopy

good application has helped me in many wonderful things I hope to keep on the evolution of this app