Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

ΛSΛL

I love this app! It's so easy to use! It's nearly impossible to reach out to all of your customers but this app does everything for you. All I had to do was enter some information (customize the push notifications) and ta-da! Ready to go. I highly recommend this app.

RocketVibe

I just installed it so to see over time if the application is effective. But we have a great configuration systems

BSSplanète

cooljklmlkjhgfghgjklmlkjhgfdghgjklmùmkjhgfdghjklmù`ùlkhfgdfghjklmùhjkljhgfhjklkhjgfghjkljhgfdghjklmkjhgfdghjklmkjhgfdfghjklmù

| PURPLE SOLUTION

It was very easy to setup. I'm using this app to help push notifications to customers. I hope it works!

HomeBred Ltd

Seem's pretty easy and straight forward. So i'd suggest giving it a go for free! https://www.britishbred.com - here to support Grassroots Sports

FunriesOne

Je viens d'installer l'appli et c'est convivial. Je reviendrai sûrement plus tard compléter ma notation après l'avoir tester plus avant !!! J'ai hâte de voir les résultats.

Crowning Natural

thanks for your app. so far so good. im still learning marketing but this helps out alot. check them

Your Ego Goods

Seems good from what I have seen so far. I hope to update this review after I get some idea of how effective this app is.

NeverWorn®

It's a good application because thanks to it we can see a lot of details, like the sales, the number of visitors...

True2Faith

I am using this app to gain traffic to my site. So far there has been some traffic but not a lot. Giving the amount of time I've been using the app so far it is true to what it says it will do as far as marketing etc.