Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

BSSplanète

cooljklmlkjhgfghgjklmlkjhgfdghgjklmùmkjhgfdghjklmù`ùlkhfgdfghjklmùhjkljhgfhjklkhjgfghjkljhgfdghjklmkjhgfdghjklmkjhgfdfghjklmù

| PURPLE SOLUTION

It was very easy to setup. I'm using this app to help push notifications to customers. I hope it works!

HomeBred Ltd

Seem's pretty easy and straight forward. So i'd suggest giving it a go for free! https://www.britishbred.com - here to support Grassroots Sports

FunriesOne

Je viens d'installer l'appli et c'est convivial. Je reviendrai sûrement plus tard compléter ma notation après l'avoir tester plus avant !!! J'ai hâte de voir les résultats.

Crowning Natural

thanks for your app. so far so good. im still learning marketing but this helps out alot. check them

Your Ego Goods

Seems good from what I have seen so far. I hope to update this review after I get some idea of how effective this app is.

NeverWorn®

It's a good application because thanks to it we can see a lot of details, like the sales, the number of visitors...

True2Faith

I am using this app to gain traffic to my site. So far there has been some traffic but not a lot. Giving the amount of time I've been using the app so far it is true to what it says it will do as far as marketing etc.

ALITE ISLAND

I really like the push marketing concept. It makes my abandoned customer to think again for the product. Many of my abandoned checkout converted to sales through smart push.

Puerto to Life

I used this product for abandoned carts, worked great. Also for website push got lots more returning customers