Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

|Gotta Have It Online

I love that this app allows you to push notifications to your customers so even if they do not open an email you can still get the message to them

Precision Rifle Super Store

Just getting things set up (which was very easy). I plan to optimize for the best conversion rates in the future.

Addictiv Shop

I've just installed the app and I like the features so far. I will update review later after I have seen how it performs.

Gadgetry Max

Sercice is good. Does what it says. May take some time to see results though. Overall a good experience.

ΛSΛL

I love this app! It's so easy to use! It's nearly impossible to reach out to all of your customers but this app does everything for you. All I had to do was enter some information (customize the push notifications) and ta-da! Ready to go. I highly recommend this app.

RocketVibe

I just installed it so to see over time if the application is effective. But we have a great configuration systems

BSSplanète

cooljklmlkjhgfghgjklmlkjhgfdghgjklmùmkjhgfdghjklmù`ùlkhfgdfghjklmùhjkljhgfhjklkhjgfghjkljhgfdghjklmkjhgfdghjklmkjhgfdfghjklmù

| PURPLE SOLUTION

It was very easy to setup. I'm using this app to help push notifications to customers. I hope it works!

HomeBred Ltd

Seem's pretty easy and straight forward. So i'd suggest giving it a go for free! https://www.britishbred.com - here to support Grassroots Sports

FunriesOne

Je viens d'installer l'appli et c'est convivial. Je reviendrai sûrement plus tard compléter ma notation après l'avoir tester plus avant !!! J'ai hâte de voir les résultats.